Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 02:22
Capitol smoking too. Burning the guilty.😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Lambert @JKL
23 February, 06:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Richard Citizen Journalist showed video where it was the steam coming out of heating ducts. Not burning. Disinfo is not our friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 11:44
In response Katherine Lambert to his Publication
You're disinfo theree was smoke coming from the tunnels last night. Facts.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
Please say they got the tunnels that lead west and south. The deeper ones.
12:11 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 February, 12:16
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Yep tunnels cleanup has been heavy this week in DC.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
24 February, 07:28
This is such great news!
So [they] must be using the "capital" set at Castle Rock for the Attorney General and other nomination hearings. That is why Merrick Garland sounded so nervous and unintelligent.
I posted this ⬇️yesterday. The above is my hopeful supposition.
So if there is no one gettinginto the DC COMplex, where is congress meeting to discuss Merick Garland's nomination for "Attorney General?"
Did Josh Hawley and Matt Gaetz escape the treason purge? Questions on my mind today.
Thank for all you do! I spent 6 hours in the car on school runs yesterday (I am not a bus driver-my own kids!) and didn't get much research in.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
24 February, 07:28
This is such great news!
So [they] must be using the "capital" set at Castle Rock for the Attorney General and other nomination hearings. That is why Merrick Garland sounded so nervous and unintelligent.
I posted this ⬇️yesterday. The above is my hopeful supposition.
So if there is no one gettinginto the DC COMplex, where is congress meeting to discuss Merick Garland's nomination for "Attorney General?"
Did Josh Hawley and Matt Gaetz escape the treason purge? Questions on my mind today.
Thank for all you do! I spent 6 hours in the car on school runs yesterday (I am not a bus driver-my own kids!) and didn't get much research in.