William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
From a posted meme courtesy of Pojomato Pojomato @pojo
Spacecowboy 777 Spacecowboy777 Boom!

"According to Dave Hodges' sources...and he has excellant sources...

the real election results were:

Trump: 103,000,000 votes

DementiaJoe: 37,000,000 votes

Trump won 49 states,

the dementia patient won New York.

The voting machines were so overwhelmed by the number of votes for Trump,

that's why they had to shut down everything for several hours.

Machines were programmed to switch votes but didn't anticipate so MANY votes.

Confirmed by RealMikeLindell documentary,

'Absolute Truth'

Pass it on."
10:52 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
23 February, 01:29
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
Now thats believable. Still sad that we have 33 million people who support pedophiles, baby killing, and communist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 February, 11:42
i knew it was more than 70 million. yep over 100 million sounds more realistic ........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
23 February, 01:12
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Agreed. I couldn't see the numbers bring closer than this based on the rallies and truck rallies and boat rallies. THIS looks right

Paul Underwood @volfan397
23 February, 11:32
So, why does the lawyers for President Trump not argue this in court? They actually have never argued voter fraud or anything dealing with the last 30 minutes of Mike Lindell's film.

Trump supporters believe the election was stolen but you have to convince the courts. You can forget about the military. The President is the Commander-In-Chief and they follow orders. Right now, b!d3n is sitting in the seat.

I am a realist, not someone who believes all the stuff happening crap. Put up indisputable proof and prove me wrong.

23 February, 11:33
In response Paul Underwood to his Publication
I don't think any court has even allowed evidence to be presented.

As for the rest, either soon everything is peachy keen or we are screwed.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 February, 11:54
In response Paul Underwood to his Publication
its obvious you only see whats in front of you...arent you curious as to what has been hidden from you? you are a realist like i am a banana

Zena Jin @zenalove
23 February, 11:24
Wow, Joe actually got more votes than I thought

23 February, 11:30
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
and I bet even those are "questionable"...

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
23 February, 11:14
This why I say FUNK the 37million MORONS. They are mostly pedophile's and degenerates. To hell with everyone of them.