trafficked women
seize the gold, documents, Art, etc.

Then blow up the tunnels

After
all are healed with Med Beds
a Godsend tech
for these angelic souls

God bless every Soldier X โˆž ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 10:28
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Absolutely!

Without these brave men, it would be impossible to rout the Cabal's filthiest creatures...

God Bless every one of them!

Hang on, kids, help is on the way!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Exactly, BumbleBee!! These angelic courageous extraordinary Soldiers plus the genius Q-Military-Intelligence and their masterpiece Plan are saving us ALL: Humanity, Earth, Galaxy.

Our Military will be praised through the ages for the brave Divine compassionate work they have done here.

Juan O'Savin said the Military Intelligence behind President Trump will forever remain anonymous, but we praise and thank them anyway, whoever they are, God bless every one ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
10:34 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 February, 10:38
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kat, I feel it's very important for us to begin visualizing our future as we want it.

I see millions of Anons gathering this summer for cook-outs, BBQs & fellowship after meeting one another online!

There will be family reunions of MILLIONS who never met before!

It is going to be GLORIOUS!!!

Our reward will be seeing so many lovely children & knowing they will NEVER have to face the Cabal's nastiness because we took care of it for them!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 February, 10:47
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
We are so on the same page, BumbleBee ๐Ÿ’“ What I see for Earth, what I have seen for 30 years, actually since birth really, is so glorious I can sometimes hardly stay in my skin!!

The wonder, marvels and miracles we are on the brink of is thrilling beyond words.

We are in a never-before-in-Creation moment. The collective Liberation of Earth, her Kingdoms, Humanity and Galaxy and the Ascension of all to 5D+ Higher Light from whence we came, and the restoration of our Sovereignty, Freedom and Divinity.

We each are miracles living in miraculous times and yes I see wondrous indescribably amazing perpetual golden ages ahead for all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ