Kim Runner @kimrunner
Anyone know if the SOTU is actually happening tonight? I saw a few things last week about a non-confirmed date of today, but I've seen nothing more about it... interesting!

2/23!
09:39 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
24 February, 02:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I heard February 28 @ 3:20 Trump will deliver SOTU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

True North @TrueNorth
23 February, 01:40
As much as I thought this might be something worth talking about initially, it's not.

It's not uncommon for a president to forego the SOTU in the first year. Even Trump didn't give his first SOTU until January of 2018. Others include Reagan in 1981, George H.W. Bush in 1989, Clinton in 1993, George W. Bush in 2001, Barack Obama in 2009. But many, including Trump, did give speeches to Congress in their first year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 February, 10:56
Google has "TBD."😂

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
23 February, 10:20
Here is an AP screenshot I posted a few days ago. The SOTU is no longer on their schedule.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 10:29
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Very Interesting indeed! This movie is getting so good :)

Marie Smith @Marie
23 February, 10:00
🤔

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
23 February, 09:57
First hearing on Jan 6th with former security heads...senate commitee hearing today!!! Hope they throw Nanc way under that bus! Gonna be a full blame game, maybe that's why, if they're waiting on the hearing results???

The Wild Frontier @TheWildFrontier
23 February, 09:54
The SOTU this Sunday when Trump speaks at CPAC 😜

The Wild Frontier @TheWildFrontier
23 February, 11:11
In response The Wild Frontier to his Publication
Also happens to be the exact date as the one he gave in 2017 🤔

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
23 February, 09:52
I can't find an exact date eother. All I could find was "later this month" but no date. They wouldn't really let him address the nation & Congress, would they? You'd think tthat would be an honor only for the President.

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
23 February, 09:49
Been looking can'tfind a scheduled time...On kcet.org it says to watch 2021 sotu special but no frickin time or date lmao kcet.org pbs news hour

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
23 February, 09:47
i was thinking the same thing and how i thibk Q keeps saying 23= PAIN???!!! Today's my Bday! 💞🙌💞🙌💞

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 February, 01:17
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
🎂🍭Happy~ Happy Birthday🎊🎂 !!!! I 💖 You so very much. 💫Wishing You an Amazing Day filled with 💖Lots of LOVE💖 & 🥰Happiness🥰🙏✝️Thank You for All that You do.
💙☀️🦋

Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
24 February, 12:45
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Have a Blessed Birthday! 🥳🥳🥳

Tracy Mercer @TracythePatriot
23 February, 09:47
It was supposed to be held by February 20th but I havent seeen anything about it. We should ask Jen! Maybe someone did and we are still circling back for the answer 🤔

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
23 February, 09:56
I checked this morning and it stil says TBD.
I haven't seen anything anywhere confirming it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jeana ____ @Jeana
23 February, 09:46
Remember last year when it was questioned whether Pelosi would invite Trump to speak at the House for the SOTU? I haven't seen that she's invited Biden yet.

Sarah Anne @CCSummers
23 February, 09:45
Crickets. No time reserved on any stations as of yet.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
23 February, 09:41
🥱🥱

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
23 February, 09:40
I haven't heard anything!