We decoded "Hunters become the Hunted" wrong. (Hunter Biden threw us all off.)

Trump was the hunter, now he is being hunted.

Tax records lead to Trump's arrest. (Weak charges)
Arrest leads to discovery. (A legal opportunity for lawyers to seize evidence.)
Discovery lead to introduction of evidence legally.

Only people mentioned by @Phaethon in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Phaethon 314 to his Publication

No

there's also "The First Arrest Will Shock the World" but [they] haven't made anything stick to him, so there's that! I agree then evidence on any politican taxes are fair game! Making enemy destroy its self is nice! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Trump will not be arrested! His taxes are good. HE is hunting THEM now. Now they have opened themselves up for their taxes to be looked into! BIDEN, PELOSI, SCHUMER etc.... What WILL WE FIND!? 🤔🤔🤑

Singing who could ever leave me darling 🎼

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC

If They Arrest President Trump... If They Ever Have him in Custody, They Will Kill him and Then Go After his Family. Then They Will Get that Civil War They have been trying so Hard to Cause!!

Can't comprehend corrupt/illegitimate politicians are running the country Saw voter fraud with my own eyes and the fake winners have power

Trumps arrest could cause a biblical civil war, Americans are in a pressure cooker and we when it blows there will be nothing to stop it, 70+ million will have lost everything.

ive thought this BUT Trump being arrested wouldnt shock the left. they expect it.
Im waiting to see what he says Sunday at CPAC.
Every ounce of this is Biblical.

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 3+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

I disagree. Yes he will release his taxes, which will be perfect, then the precedent has been set to go after Bridens. Q said he is protected. The military is the only way.

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Leighanna Greshock to her Publication

He's been introduced to the presidency when Nixon left
office . Nixon befriended him in 74. He kept it squeeking
clean.

(1) Show this thread

George Floyd would fit all criteria for first arrest..

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

This is without a doubt the worst post I could possibly imagine. I HATE it!

❤️Momma 🤍Trauma Informed Soecial Education Para Educator 💙5D Spiritual Believer

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

So it could literally be months now. Trials can take a long time. This is not good.

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Grandma, US Army Veteran (SATCOM), 🐸, Deplorable and Proud Patriot #PrayersWork #WorkYourPrayers

This thought had crossed my mind, but I didn't want to entertain it. Too painful to contemplate. I pray constantly for him and will redouble my efforts.

Freedom loving, TRUMP supporting, Q following, God's Amazing Natural Universe Inspired, PATRIOT❗

"Double Meanings exist"
Q

if he is arrested it will cause a civil war. There atlre many people taking it for now because they truely believe 19 is gearing up to play his card.

In response Eagle Eye to his Publication

Which would allow th military to take over???????????

(1) Show this thread

I pray youre wrong, were losing more normies every day. ive even begun to check for news less frequently and share less frequently. its hard to bite my tounge. its time for action. and that I mean get rid of the crap and restre trump and America. biden is killing the markets now too. If the patriots dont act soon, America will be a 3rd world country

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

100% insulated? ... There will be war if that happened and doesnt make sense, fencing around capital, White House dark, You are watching a movie... Trump calm and confident.

I always decoded it as Elmer Fudd was going to be hunted by bugs one day..

Digital Warrior who took the Oath & will Never Give Up! Retired & Caretaker of 3 Dogs!

The DA RAN on arresting Trump & his family. If EVER there
was proof of corruption & political influence in our Justice
System... Thar She Blows!

| ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | Nuked 10x on twit .... >> Gab: rena1776 | Wego.social: rena1776 | Twitter: BleuEye11

I've said the same for a while.
I also said Trump would be the first arrest to shock the world and the unraveling of the DS BS as a consequence.

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

It would. And I hate this idea

(1) Show this thread

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

Been thinking this also, Trump will sacrifice himself to save us all. biblical.

Reason for duplicate back-to-back posts consecutively? Look here, again?

In response d’Artagnan Dumas to his Publication

Same day, hour, minute, second - that's not done on accident for sure. Very interesting. So until that first indictment, we do what we can to wake up the sheep and help hold the patriots together.

We got this..

Pain is coming

(1) Show this thread

I certainly hope not. I'm tired as I'm sure many others are. We would like this to be over and bad guys dealt with. The movie is too long.

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Marie Smith to his Publication

Well pause the movie & stretch your legs, we got DVR, easy to catch back up in no time!🙂

(1) Show this thread

Im here for OUR children. GOD. EARTH. A being of Love and Light. Trust the plan. WWG1WGA

🧐🧐 so you think Trump intentionally broke tax laws/regulations? i can't see him doing it by accident after all of his demonstrated precision thus far. I've never considered this and it is something for me to think about. Thank you for sharing POV.❤🙏🌏

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

In response I.AM I.AM to his Publication

no his precision to truth and executing that truth has been that of 'military perfection' - I believe their witch hunt allows the boomerang effect because nothing they've thrown at him sticks, this won't either. however, when the tables turn, and they always turn, they won't be sitting so well. follow the money

(1) Show this thread

Thought it was about paedophiles. They hunt children and now we have caught them. Not about Hunter Biden. I think 1st arrest is Bidan. Mr Pool also had a drop about that.

the first arrest will shock the world, right?

In response Karen McRae to her Publication

This has been conflated between the two provided:

However, being arrested would be the ultimate "slings and arrows" no?

(1) Show this thread

Trust God, Trust Trump, Trust our military!!!!

unfortunately Ive been wondering the same thing..

JUST A THEORY
Ive thought this for a while. then i kind of went back and forth on it.
starting to think it will happen once again.
makes me think of these drops
POTUS was only hurt on paper today and that can
be rewritten
POTUS will be well insulated and optics must remain neutral.
how can POTUS be arresting others when he is "arrested" well isulated secured.

gets the normies and Trump Derangement Syndrome left all excited for the arrests. sets a precednt of whats to come. they start arresting Republicans and then move on to Dems. the normies are shocked and then military steps in declass exposes them. people shocked learn truth Trump released and shown to be a hero. trump takes over starts releasing tech, cures, nesara
new world heaven on earth God as focus
Spiritual War complete

I am a Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ Happily Married to my soul mate!

In response Jack Bauer to his Publication

Could also be double meaning. Both theories could be correct 🧐 I would not put it past the Q team to have several things lead to multiple meanings.

(1) Show this thread

Damn... I really hope you're wrong about this one. This would delay everything for months. I have only been comfy because I do not seen Biden/Harris as permanent fixtures.

I always interpreted this one as [they] the hunters, hunting Trump. Since Nov 3rd, the [Hunters] have never been more exposed and in the open.

How much more proof of corruption and collusion must be gathered? They were complicit in digital cyberops that stole the US election, covered it up, silenced opposition and organized the "One Six Psyop" to demonize any remaing supporters.

Sorry but at this particular moment, I am sick of this shit.
#getoffthepot

I've been on board 100% to this point but I believe this would be a step too far.

I'm forever in "destiny denial" and I've changed everything just by being here. God woke me for a reason.

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

What if justice isn't enough? Everyone needs to understand just how close we came to losing everything to satan.

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

If the only change that were to occur is having all pedophiles, human traffickers, abortionists, and corrupt elected officials incarcerated, that would be enough for me. I think more is coming. God is knocking. Anybody home?

(2) Show this thread

I respect your opinions and insights. I respectfully hope you are wrong on this one. I think the military is in control. If Trump were arrested there would be patriots that would want to take things into their own hands. There are many who are already on the brink of taking action. I think that would be really bad! I am shocked by all of the bickering and fighting amongst one another on this platform! We have to recognize who the real enemy is and stop fighting with each other.

President Trump is the BEST President since sliced bread. Love President Trump!! Make the Planet Great Again. Spiritual Being.

In response Chonita Nigus to his Publication

I havent really noticed any bickering just some debate....what did I miss???

(1) Show this thread

American/Georgian .... Evil will fail. Keep FIGHTING

what flaw in his taxes would permit his arrest?

In response Clueless Joe to his Publication

I don't know which way this is going. But 1 thing I do know is
THEY DON'T NEED A "REAL" REASON THEY WILL JUST MAKE IT UP.

(1) Show this thread

Love is the answer 🤍 Love&Light 🤍

If the military has taken control when or if he is arrested then I think most could handle that and cheer it on to some extent. If Biden team arrests him then we are F***ed and should pack up for the camps. That is my current thought process anyway!