Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
It's wake up time. We tried the smooth oral method.
01:51 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
24 February, 09:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Maybe the RED PILL will absorb faster at that end of the spectrum.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 February, 09:07
spit out my coffee on that one...lol lol lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
24 February, 05:54

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
23 February, 06:26
Okay! Got the message!

Karen Lou @Sapphire
23 February, 05:24
Thanks for the laugh Ezra😂

Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
23 February, 04:04
I'd like to pre-order one of those for my husband please. 😇

Karen Lou @Sapphire
23 February, 05:25
In response Briar Rose to her Publication
Same here!😕

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
23 February, 12:51
I thought this comm was very interesting this morning..

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
23 February, 02:47
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
This is interesting just on its face but I also looked up drops from 2/23 and they pretty much All deal with Scott Israel (whom Kappy sang 'the Scott Israel's of the world in Jackets & Brackets) Lots to re-read!

the rest were comms that I don't understand but One jumped out, they are below for better decoders than me.

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
23 February, 12:50
🤣😬

i will gladly take that up the ass in order for the arrests to start

i will take one for the patriot team !!!

haha

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
23 February, 09:26

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
23 February, 09:24
SO READY!!!!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
23 February, 08:52
A simple public arrest of any of the numerous treasonous traitors in DC and magical times ensue. We know it. They know it. For whatever reason, they are dragging their feet to wake up the Auntie Marge and Uncle Dansforth types. These people have no clue what is going on. One arrest. Just a one a! But nope. Done in 2090.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
23 February, 02:37
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
is 2090 the new Supreme Court date haha? I think its just to review it at that date, year 2100, they will make a final decision on the Nov 3rd election results.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 February, 08:50
Yep, unfortunately, that is what it is going to take. After 4 years of trying my best, this is sadly what it is going to take, especially for the people with advanced degrees. They are really the challenge.

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
23 February, 08:35
i hope so..... I am used to actually being part of things. While not many know all the plans (need to know clearance), I used to know some of whats going on (location, what weapons are readied, etc). Behind a keyboard I feel like I am really not helping or part of this.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 February, 08:24

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
23 February, 08:38
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Now that's my type of Humor.

Laramie Slater @Deathphantom
23 February, 07:11
um no thank you sir ill gladly eat the pill and not have it up my ass to split me in two

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
23 February, 07:04
best meme yet... gold star..

Lucas Warren @Gingerred42
23 February, 05:57
😂😆🤣🤣😆😂

Tamie Mason @Gamechanger45
23 February, 05:38
😂😂😂! love it!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
23 February, 02:36
hahahahahahaha 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
23 February, 02:24
Oral-B just turned to anal A

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
23 February, 02:02
Time for the "Bigly" one?

Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
23 February, 05:30
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Agree 100%