Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
Life Insurance might not pay out....
09:44 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 March, 05:36
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Insurance....another form of money theft

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
05 March, 10:04
i have been told that this isnt true. others have asked their policy holders and theyve responded that this isnt true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DeJean76 QQQ @DeJeanMissesHerCatEbony
25 February, 06:26
I'm NOT getting the vaccine. But, I have family members who did take it. I begged them not to. But because, they all had lung issues they didn't hesitate. I asked, "SO what?" I tried. But in the end, it had to be their decisions. I think my sister-in-law regrets hers though. Anyway, thanks for posting. I can't wait to tell them.

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
24 February, 10:44
Not getting the vax so no need to look

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
24 February, 10:41
Daaaaamn ... ain't that a b*tch 😲

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
24 February, 09:12
The fact that you have to check, should be a warning not you take the vaccine.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 February, 11:36
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication