Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 February, 08:01
I have a question. What is your favorite fruit/s? Mine are tomato's and avacado. Sliced, with pepper and olive oil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

22 February, 08:18
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Oh my, I love that too....however I'm an islander allergic to shell fish...Do the dig...I can't eat mango...wanna see the same effects as stone fruit and bee stings??? You get three likes I'll show you anaphalectic shock 2 hours from a hospital..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
22 February, 08:25
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I am also allergic to Mango, but not shellfish. (didnt realize theres a correlation) The oils in the mango set my skin/lips/throat on fire...even the smell chokes me up. 🤷🏼‍♀️

22 February, 08:38
In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication
My Dr. forced me to take 2 additional epie pens....

22 February, 08:44
yikes!

22 February, 08:48
Yeah...fuck vacines....I saw the light... I'm still mad at God for leaving me here....now I know why....PRAISE GOD. nuff said

I'm glad you're still here! You're needed! ❤️🇺🇸❤️
09:24 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by KSimElection in this post can reply
22 February, 09:38
I'm here to save #SaveOurChildren ....

I'm not here for followers....stop following me....start stealing the memes or repost.... it's always been about the CHILDREN

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil