Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 April, 11:51
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
if itโ€™s any condolence, and I hope it is, Berry Satoro got 55 grains of justice to the back of his head

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yol Ubsa @yolsync
22 February, 11:03
I had not realized the relationship of this girl with the LeBaron family massacre, I am Mexican and when this tragedy happened the country was shocked by the insensitive way that President Lรณpez Obrador referred to the victims because they were women and children and he said that he did not understand why the family decided to stay in Mexico if they already knew that it is very unsafe because of the drug cartels, despite also having American nationality; now I understand why they preferred to stay here, although that cost their life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
22 February, 08:47
i thought he like men...damn he will do anything just short of a damn farm animal.. what a sicko

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
22 February, 08:24

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
22 February, 09:35
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Her face is battered in the bottom pic with BO the B/W one

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
22 February, 11:03
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
up close she almost looks kinda like lindsay lowhan