Anjill oflight @Anjilloflight
I'll begin resharing the archives of what i feel are some of my most important, after being in the mass twitter banning of Patriot Anons, the purpose is to never let the information die along with banned accounts. We MUST fight on!
There are so many, but i'll start here 👇🏻
THE WALL MEANS MORE THAN YOU KNOW.
The FIGHT for the WALL means so much more.

ARCHIVE LINK 👉🏻https://archive.vn/jr2cg
07:34 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Anjilloflight in this post can reply
Lori Crittenden @LoriCrit
22 February, 10:07
In response Anjill oflight to her Publication
I think the wall is going to be used for healing or energy when hooked up to some Tesla Knowledge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 February, 09:35
In response Lori Crittenden to her Publication
i believe that is a possibility as well. or security via free energy too. That is in the archive thread i posted from twitter too. 👍🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
22 February, 09:42
In response Anjill oflight to her Publication
Amazing thread. Thanks Patriot! 👊

23 February, 09:38
In response True Patriot to his Publication
Thank you! 🙏🏻 i know its hard to read in archive but at least it's still alive! 😁