Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
23 February, 08:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Well... that's half truth... Obama is NOT born in USA BUT he IS really a renegarde.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
23 February, 09:00
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
Renegade is/was used to describe a traitor. Perfect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
23 February, 08:46
That's an extremely weird match up.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
23 February, 04:44
THE BOSS IS LOST! RIP BORN IN THE USA TURNCOAT...

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
23 February, 04:41
....renegade?...uughh....

Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
22 February, 08:42
not even worth the time considering

Barbara Hathaway @BarbaraH
22 February, 08:36
Why aren't they in GITMO??

Mysti Beers @Puddinhead
22 February, 07:23
🤨

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 February, 07:03
VOMIT!

Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
22 February, 06:54
Don't know why this was SO funny. I'm dying! Its been a heck of a day. thank younfornposting.

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
22 February, 06:50
Ok, so now I'm curious.
Soetoro was born in Kenya, so what counyry was Bruce Springsteen born in? Inquiring minds want to know.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
22 February, 06:42
🤦‍♀️ Are you kidding me?!?!? I don't know how much more of the News today I can handle. Can we please get these people LOCKED UP once & for all. We need President Trump back NOW!!! 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏

Not 124getYQU @Not124getY
22 February, 06:41
lol too funny.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 February, 06:46
In response Not 124getYQU to his Publication
Right?! :)
Hope you are well, TAV. Nice to see ya!

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
22 February, 06:40
"Traitors: one not born in the U.S.A., the other, who cares" episode podcast

Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
22 February, 06:34
FUCK these 2 scumbag asshole pedos!

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
22 February, 09:50
In response Lilac Moon to her Publication
yes!!!

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
22 February, 06:33
This must be a white hat joke. R they gonna broadcast from the grave?

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 February, 06:31
born in kenya maybe

Dee Dee Schutz @deedeepatriotusa
22 February, 06:31
OBAMA SHOULD BE IN GITMO TREASON NOT BORN HERE

Diane Mitch @Diane11
22 February, 06:33
In response Dee Dee Schutz to his Publication
I believe he's already history and it's an actor preyending to be him.

chore Toke @choretoke
22 February, 06:32
THIS IS WHAT I FEEL ABOUT PEDO OBAMA AND BRUCE ❗️🤬

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 February, 06:24
Playing the deep fake card in order to continue their charades on The MSM Channels.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
22 February, 06:21
I found this funny.
God forgive me but I hope he's did🐸🙏

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Karen Patriot @PatriotPartyGirl17
22 February, 06:15
Born in the USA...don't think so Barry!