Only people mentioned by Gatekeeperzuul in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
25 February, 06:39
In response Gatekeeper Zuul to her Publication
Actually, I had very few walking with me from the get go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gatekeeper Zuul @Gatekeeperzuul
26 February, 12:12
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
I really only needed one from go... I walked alone for a long time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
22 February, 04:52
Very true! In the end everyone has to go their own way! Is that why we got separated?

Gatekeeper Zuul @Gatekeeperzuul
22 February, 05:01
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
No, communications are their biggest fear! United, we are a force to be reckoned with...

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
22 February, 03:04
That is getting more ovvious by the day! Friends masked and Trump haters are dropping away from me like flies

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
22 February, 03:01
Yes, it seems not popular to resist & be a critical
thinker in these times.