RED WHITE AND BLUE Patriot @God1Q2
anons i'll be honest with you today , I need some kind of inspiration , i am mentally and emotionally drained i cant seem to get it together!!
11:57 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by God1Q2 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 February, 12:31
In response RED WHITE AND BLUE Patriot to his Publication
Keep your faith soilder, stay in prayer, release the negative energy to allow more positive energy in...we all have our days, but here is what helps me get through even the toughest days.
Think about what our white hats and military have seen over the last 4 years rescuing and removing the victims, imagine what they all have endured and keep enduring to save mankind from the evil below the surface, in the DUMBs, the absolute most disgusting and vile things and yet they press on to the next rescue. I always tell myself, if they can do that day in and day out then I can push through my day and keep strong to pray for them and the children/adults they rescue. Not all survive. Pray for strength for yourself, for them and for all who are struggling until the greatness unfolds. God bless you Partriot... you are strong!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RED WHITE AND BLUE Patriot @God1Q2
22 February, 12:34
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
thanks i needed that!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396