MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
BREAKING!!! 🚨🚨🚨 U.S. Supreme Court refuses to review #Pennsylvania election cases. No standing before an election, moot after. Justices Alito, Gorsuch, and Thomas dissent from the denial.

The Military is the only way forward.
11:20 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Patriotic American @Patriotical
22 February, 12:30
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
isnt the military following orders from commander in chief, speaker of house, DS, and swamp? and Q said they were secretly arresting all corrupt years ago and we would be surprised once it hit the news (remember everyone was said had ankle monitors on and were all in gitmo?)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
22 February, 12:03
I hope the military steps in soon. People are going to flip out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Devoted Deplorable @DevotedDeplorable
22 February, 11:38
Everyone remember we are watching a movie. This has to happen. ALL Courts have to fail us in order for the military to be able to take over.

I am What I am @OfLight
22 February, 11:47
In response Devoted Deplorable to his Publication
Your post made me feel better, thank you.. I need the reminders.

Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
22 February, 11:37
This is an important gain - the SC could have dragged this out and THEN made this claim - it releases our side to go to the final step we expected - the military ... Silver lining here...

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
22 February, 11:31
no surprise.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
22 February, 11:25
This is really getting on my nerves big time. Here we were all exited about the Judges Trump added, especially Thomas I believe because of his run in with Biden. And here they are all of them protecting this fooken joke of a man, let alone president... I want the Military to come in and save the day NOW! 🙏 DO IT Q!

Other Half @Otherhalf
22 February, 11:22
Same idiotic premise as before—there is no correct time where anyone has standing to present evidence of election fraud. Hoping this was the final thing needed to show the public how totally corrupt everything has been... and now the military can do their thing.