agent kek @agent_kek
its just not the same not being on twitter......
09:44 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by agent_kek in this post can reply
Jay Jay @JustMe
18 March, 01:15
In response agent kek to his Publication
Come back....all is forgiven. We miss you.
things have changed !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EmmBee17 EmmBee17 @EmmBee17
13 March, 11:59
hi fren All my frens and intel were there. That matters. Errors here. Got in thru a link. This time.... Nuthin I can do, they got my device info. Totally bites. Great info still there. Everyone linking. Totally blocked. on Gab. that's it: EmmBee

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 February, 07:12
Twitter doesnt support President Trump Twitter doesn’t support the patriots Twitter doesn’t support freedom of speech I do not miss Dorsey or his Pedophile chat rooms.

Johanna ... @Johanna6812
26 February, 07:06
I understand you, but I miss your posts so much, plz try it here, you are very special 😍

Some Blonde @Someblonde
24 February, 11:18
😔I agree. I miss twitter. I miss Trump on T witter. I miss learning new interesting things everyday...and while this and Gab are great...I really miss Twitter.😔

Abigail Patriot @Patriot4trump2021
23 February, 07:59
can you direct me to Iambatman83x9.. theblunttruth...patriotpmk.. Larryshane..laurenbradley. twit names. get me to them here kek 🙏

agent kek @agent_kek
02 March, 09:38
In response Abigail Patriot to his Publication

Abigail Patriot @Patriot4trump2021
23 February, 07:57
I hear you there. I got nuked AND locked outta twitter. I have missed you. I need frens Kek. this was me on twatter🙏

Stephen Moore @Avolation
22 February, 07:36
I feel you homie. Just more people and faster servers on twitter. Makes it all more fluid. AU and Gab are fine, but there are no normies on their either. lol