READ- HUMAN FARMING!! FFS THEIR NEED FOR HUMAN FLESH- CHILDRENS ADRENOCHROME WAS SO GREAT NOT ONLY DID THEY STEAL OUR CHILDREN OFF THE STREETS BUT THEN BRED THEIR OWN OFF RADAR CHILDREN AND BABIES- OUR FAST FOOD MEAT IS TAINTED WITH HUMAN MEAT- OUR VEGETABLES ARE GMO HUMAN DNA TAINTED- THE ANIMALS ARE FED THEIR SAME KIND! CANNIBALISM IS THE GOAL!!! WE ARE A FOOD SOURCE FOR THESE SICK BASTERDS! ENERGY VAMPIRES AND LITERALLY EATING US! HARVESTING ORGANS - I AM SURE THERE IS MORE TO COME OUT, WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DEPTH OF THIS! SIN OF THE GREATEST MAGNITUDE IS TAKING PLACE- STARVE THESE SICK CREATURES- THIS ENDS NOW!!! GOD WON🙏

Only people mentioned by @Michellebaus01 in this post can reply

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line.

In response Michelle Baus to her Publication

🤢

As horrified as some of you are about this being done to humans, consider that some of us are equally horrified to see it being done to the animal people. Animals have families, societies, experience emotion from joy to saddness, feel pain and fear, bond and enjoy comfort and companionship just the same as us. The sick, demonic, reptilian race that eats people will forever be allowed to do it on earth until ALL humans stop doing the same- animal testing, cages, zoos, etc to the animal people. When I smelll burning flesh on a grill, I smell a holocaust. When I walk through the frozen "meat" department of the grocery store, I see a morgue of my murdered friends and companions in the world. The awakening is not complete until ALL enslavement, testing/torture and murder of everything with a heart beat, that breaths air, and has blood running through its veins is allowed the freedom to live its life the same as we want. No judgment. I use to partake as well.😞 All is forgiven in the end.💛

In response Altair Alcyone to her Publication

I absolutely agree 1000%🙏❤🙏❤💜💕💜🥰

In response Altair Alcyone to her Publication

End animal testing and experimentation. It is a horrid thing.

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Is this real? It's really hard to imagine, isn't it?

In response Hope Always888 to his Publication

I believe so I have seen alot of information on this for it to be false! Gene Decode on YouTube look him up - but warned its HORRIFIC

(1) Show this thread

Dear GOD! This is SICKNESS!

In response F*CKYou Jack to her Publication

YES IT IS!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

It did not happen "so fast." It happened when you were distracted, looking somewhere else.

This has been going on for decades, just not out in the open. It's been underground at Dulce & lots of other locations.

Did you know? Underneath the city of Yelm, WA is a butcher shop where they prepare human meats for consumption. I never believed my Pop when he told me about it back in the '70s. I do now.

In response BumbleBee Patriot to her Publication

WHOA!!! NO I DIDN'T FFS🤬🤬🤬🤬🕳🐇 WTAF

WTF!!! 🤬🤬🤬

(2) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

IS THIS FROM TWITTER?! WHERE THE HELL IS THIS PLACE?! 😫 ARE WE IN HELL? I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ALL THIS HAPPENED SO FAST?! 💔

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

It didn't happen so fast it happened in darkness over decades and drip drip drip of ancient world bleeding into ours and being normalized!!! So we expose it and educate so this never happens AGAIN...EVER

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

look down in the comments others have posted great videos and links you may like... well find informative....no one likes this shit!! personally I hate posting this BUT IT IS NECESSARY UNFORTUNATELY

(2) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

🤢🤢🤢 #Rebuked 🙃😡☠

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Saved by the free gift of Grace given to all who believe in Him✝️. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

It truly is the most twisted evil- satan and his minions.

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

This is from 2015... wow they have been busy for a looong time! So phucked up!

In response Love Trumps Hate to her Publication

A very very very long time!

(1) Show this thread

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Researching the human meat markets, spirit cooking, modern day cannibalism, and human farming was beyond disturbing! I try to warn people about the long lasting effects researching these horrific subjects and images can have on us emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and even physically!!!

As we all know, rabbit holes can run deep and often times are intertwined so make sure to take "recharging breaks" during those long research sessions and get plenty of rest when or if you can. With all of these dark forces surrounding us we have to keep our vibrations high and bodies healthy. More importantly,
pray like you have never prayed before!!! God bless you all!❤🇺🇸

A few less graphic articles:
https://www.dezeen.com/2020/11/13/ouroboros-steak-meal-kit-andrew-pelling-grace-knight-orkan-telhan/

https://www.globalwildlife.org/blog/coronaviruses-and-the-human-meat-market/

http://www.healthyfoodteam.com/human-meat-found-in-mcdonalds-meat-factory/

https://bhairavah.blogspot.com/

Believe in God#Jesus#Trump#Peace will be the price#All honor belongs to God#Save the children#Conspiracy realist for 20 years#Truth

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

Hope they get kuru anyhow... it's not well people doing cannibalism

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

it is cannabilism.

(3) Show this thread

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, #MakeCaliforniaGreatAgain, exposing occult for over 2 decades. Truth sets us free. WWG1WGA

so to them ending animal cruelty means eating humans. so what does PETA really mean?

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Cathy Eck to her Publication

Perverts
Eating
Tasty
Americans

(1) Show this thread

BLOW THAT MOTHERFUKR TO KINGDOM COME🤬🤬

CA Paramedic,Truth seeker, Q familia WWG1WGA! Native/Mexican American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 I 💖our Military & Patriots worldwide! 4D+, here I come‼️

WTF‼️ Makes me appreciate DJT, 4.10.20,#45 (19), AND our POTUS that much more.

CA Paramedic,Truth seeker, Q familia WWG1WGA! Native/Mexican American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 I 💖our Military & Patriots worldwide! 4D+, here I come‼️

In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication

Great post sister! I just learned something new, again‼️🤗

(1) Show this thread

WTF❗️These Mother F@#KERS ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS THE NEW NORM❗️🤬SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE❗️F@$KING VAMPIRES MONSTERS🤬

did you know it takes 100 children to make a lieter of andrenachrome, and it costs 2.2 billion dollors

In response MAGA DEFENDER to his Publication

yes I heard this! but some may not so thank you for sharing

(1) Show this thread

id be suprised if this article was true.....

In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication

ill say this.. this was a photo ... i have searched this issue and found it to be true. And others like it. The podesta pig farms i found to be true to my knowledge as well. But I would love to know what you find out if you find more information on this

(1) Show this thread
In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Thank you for sharing this

(1) Show this thread

When Jesus talked to his disciples about the time of the end, he stated "for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occured since the world's beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days WILL be cut short." We have not seen the end of this, yet. Matthew 24:21, 22

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

Amen and Amen 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Exactly!!!!! Thank you for sharing this

Goddess, Light Force, 5D to New Earth. Keep your vibrations high with music. GOD wins this time!

My hope is these sick facilities have been taken down.

(2) Show this thread

God, Country & Family 🇺🇸

🤮 these people are sick!!

Took me all of 2 minutes to debunk that using reverse image searches.

In response John Frogger to his Publication

well share it smart ass!! all we're trying to do is learn!! you don't have to be such an out right DICK ABOUT IT!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Where is this?

This is sooo sick!! These sick twisted #$%^&'S I know this has to get out there!!! THIS HAS TO STOP!!!!! Knowing innocent people are being harmed I dont think I cant rest until they are taken down!!! How has this been going on right under us... literally!!!! God please help us see this through and watch over and protect the innocent..

https://youtu.be/runL-LljOps

https://youtu.be/bwOQvZvmvb4?list=WL

The second one is from@reallygraceful & I think it's spot-on!

My grandad told me about things they were doing under Dulce, NM...

but I didn't believe him back then. That was the 1970s.

Fantastic!! Thank you very much- its hard to hear and or believe but we must FINISH THIS

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

😡😱

(2) Show this thread

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

this came to light last april/may on a friday evening i actualy saw the page and the photos they had there ...🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢. saturday morning the page went private and in the evening they closed the page..... that weekend was mental and the weekend after that one was the wayfare cabinet with kids names..... the week after that one george Floyd satanic execution week ..... i dont know if they still operate in that format or if they moved to another method of delivering and i quote "kids tender meat" 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

In response Moon Shadow to his Publication

Thank you for sharing this! 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤬🤬🤬

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer booted from Twitter twice. Proud Patriot and Christian from Pennsylvania. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

And zero arrests. I rest my case. What a complete mockery and sham we were fed. Drain the Swamp? Trust the Plan? Pfffffffftttttttttttttttt!

In response PAIN NOW to his Publication

you must not be paying attention. Body doubles everywhere. Arrests have been going on since 2017. You are watching a movie as those asleep wake up to these awful truths we were somehow fortunate enough to see. When I'm impatient I remember all the tortured children and people for their entire lives. I can wait a bit longer in the comfort of my home....... ya know.. Hang tight! #FightBack#maskgate#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

Sick! This world is so twisted! For Justice to be fully served we might need a new Earth!

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

🤮🤮

TRUTH SEEKER ,TRANCE DJ , FATHER ,ANIMAL LOVER ,ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS,SUPORTING MY PATRIOT BROTHERS/SISTERS WORLDWIDE

LOTS MORE INFO ON THIS GUYS
AT THE ORION LINES .COM
RE UNCLE SAMS SNUFF FACTORY

In response Awakened Anon to his Publication

🐇🕳🎯🎯

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Awakened Anon to his Publication

just tried but orionlines.com is forbidden link now

(3) Show this thread