Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
when you know you are doing something right😊
07:03 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
22 February, 08:38
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
It would be wonderful to know if someone has actually been in one of these beds and what their outcome was. A before and after picture so to speak.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
22 February, 08:35
Can you share the link to this video?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 09:58
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
there you go👊😎🇺🇸
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
22 February, 08:13
And this 😊

22 February, 09:59
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
wow incredible 👊😎🇺🇸

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
22 February, 08:04
why arent they for public use yet bc my back is in major pain and i could use it🤔

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
22 February, 08:37
In response Adele Hdwy to her Publication
Ditto on the back pain. Sometimes I can't even stand on my right leg.