Doq Holliday @doqholliday
POTUS speech was amazing. No mention of B1d3n. "The best is yet to come"!
04:28 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Michael Gess @RealMike_gess21
19 January, 11:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Right. Good things not mention him. It's make rattle all over DC Panic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Smith @I_have_to_hide
19 January, 05:48
Not that I believe this is the end, but if somehow it is that was a tremendously graceful and beautiful way to close this chapter of American history. Best pres in my lifetime!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tori Wiser @Tori_R10
19 January, 05:10
started at 3:05 according to RSB. then at 3:23 i swear he sounded (voicewise) just like JFK and mentioned motorcade

Jessi Doe @Jessi
19 January, 05:05
That smirk told me all I needed to know....winning bigly!

Mbb 9876 @Mb9876
19 January, 05:00
handing over power to a new administration tomorrow at noon.......didnt say biden

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
19 January, 04:55
He wished the new administration good luck...no mention Biden/Bidan. Also, yellow fringe flags....saying farewell as the CEO of the US Corp. welcome President Trump, the 19th President of the Repulic....The United States FOR America!!

Only followers of this user (__TrustThePlan) can see their posts

Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang @Natascha_Donna_Rose
19 January, 04:44
"Luck...a very important word"...what did Trump mean??

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
19 January, 05:13
In response Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang to her Publication
I think once the left figures out what happened, it's gonna get messy. The military temporarily in charge of the country might need a little luck, but I have every confidence that they got this.

Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
19 January, 04:38
He mentioned tomorrow is only the beginning and then ended with the best is yet to come! Certainly, exciting times are among us!

Curly Q17 @AmethystQ17
19 January, 04:36
my eyes were filling up with happy tears. i have his quote "the best is yet to come" on my board i love that quote!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 January, 04:35

LGBT_ deplorable @LGBT_deplorable
19 January, 05:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You have a five hour time differenc now.
Did we move?
#TheBestIsYetToCome including ID's of Panda lovers hopefully. 🤞

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 02:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So is Chucky G the Defacto President of the Transitional Republic after B/H/P are arrested?

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
19 January, 04:35
Luck (47 Gematria)

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 January, 04:34
his best speech ever!!!
that was his Churchill moment

really hard to listen to, but i trust the plan and i trust my President with every fiber of my being!
caught that he didnt mention "no name 2.0" 😂

God bless President Donald J Trump 🙏❤️🇺🇸

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 January, 04:31
The best is yet to come, indeed.

"I want you to know that the movement we started is only just beginning."

Just as it ended, B1d3n deplaned at Joint Base Andrews... Parade of vehicles headed out, I assume en route to DC...

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
19 January, 04:31
Good thing Patriots have strong hearts! My family thinks im crazy.

SGT Andy @SGT_Andy
19 January, 04:30
hopefully soon we will fnd out the Military has taken control...

Chillaxin Gurl @Chillaxingurl
I hope so...he's holding his cards pretty tight I'd say

Ellie Lamson @ellielamson
what did he mean when he said Luck- is an important word?

Anon Mama @AnonMamaE
19 January, 04:32
In response Ellie Lamson to her Publication
Thats what I want to know! I went back and listened to it multiple times. No Q posts seem to significantly corelate.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
19 January, 04:45
In response Ellie Lamson to her Publication
as an abbreviation: laboring under correct knowledge

Melina Todaro @Melina
19 January, 04:29
💪😍This is just the beginning !!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
19 January, 04:29
Will Biden get arrested? Was the election invalid?

Please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...