Patriot Sands @Xviiwwg1wga_
21 February, 11:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
21 February, 11:03
In response Patriot Sands to her Publication
Sadly, the majority of people don't understand they can take control of their health and BE PROACTIVE with their health and their lives. ALL of these things do NOT apply to me or my kids BECAUSE I Am Proactive about my health and theirs living a heslthy lifestyle. The past two years I've removed FLOURIDE from our home (toothpaste and drinking water and cooking water), I'm a Vegan, I feed them healthy organic food, NO junk food allowed. I DETOX OFTEN and frequently detox them from heavy metals (drinking distilled water detoxes the body as well.) I drink one gallon a day. My 3 kids and I all do Martial arts 3-5xs week different styles plus I am at the gym lifting weights! I have protection at home and our phones and computers against the wifi and 4g 5g, I have a Grounding matt for us to use, we aleep well from getting good excercise daily. I have been on water/lemon ONLY fast (no solid foods since 04 Dec 2020 feeling great! People need to be PROACTIVE with their health that's all. ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy St Germain @Saint61793
Man i wish you were my Mom! but alas that ship has sailled. Never too late right?
01:34 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Saint61793 in this post can reply
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
22 February, 02:24
In response Nancy St Germain to his Publication
Too funny!! No Never too late sweetie!! πŸ’ž I adopt you at least online here?! πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ˜˜I'm very young with my kids very active and that is how we must stay! I try to guide my mom teaching her about an alkaline diet to egtvris of inflammatuon and arthritis etc. buy she won't listen. I'm pretty much self taught constantly reaearching things on natural heath (holistic) getting rid of all the poisons our government "pumps" into our enviroment and foods. I try to guide and help others posting stuff but many dismiss it. People need to take charge of their health because if they don't nobody will. Doctors are only taught to write prescriptions and give shots but wont read pamphlets to avoid a deadly vaccine like this Covid19 etc. Much love to you precious!! πŸŒΈπŸ’žπŸŒΈπŸ°