Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 06:49
NANA thinks GhostEzra is correct:
Other than God frequency is the signle most important thing in your life.

It affects everything in your life INCLUDING your connection to God.

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peek Oil @Peekoil
22 February, 12:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Something very familiar about the narrator's voice here 👍🏻😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
22 February, 12:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Would you please be so kind to send us some links to good music to listen? I've seen in previous post you know this good prequencies and I want to learn please. I can understand if you do not have time to make a list, only do when you can. Would really appreciate. xxxx

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
22 February, 12:52
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
🤣🤣Hahaha frequency not prequency.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 01:16
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
😘😇💜Sorry it took so long Nana has had a long day. I just google Frequency music 8 hrs and tune into 432, 528, 963, 1111, try different ones for different results and moods then listen to a few til you hear one you like, everyone is different.