Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 01:57
So Trump knew all about the pedophiles and Hollywood elites and did nothing. Lol. He knew all about the voter fraud and dominion years in advance but didn't catch them? Laughable. He knew about the corrupt FED, Vatican, and Royal Family and did nothing? Funny. You obviously don't know Trump very well. You may want to start with Saudi sword dance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa P.. @Teeteep1
3Days3Nights did an amazing did on this.
10:41 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Teeteep1 in this post can reply
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
22 February, 07:17
In response Teresa P.. to her Publication
yes l just posted that before l saw your answer, wish 3daysand3nights would come here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:18
In response Teresa P.. to her Publication
where is 3 days?

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
22 February, 04:10
I would like to know too. I used to read his posts everyday. Looking in from the outside.

Teresa P.. @Teeteep1
22 February, 12:16
I wish I knew, he was on Twitler last I saw.