Red 55S @Red55S
GhostEzra via Telegram (also on AnonUp.com):

Biden isn't President. An actor playing Biden is playing President for a short time. The Whitehouse is closed for business. DC is locked down like a prison. Trump and the military are in control. Why are bad things happening then? America has been a slavery corporation since 1871. Worse things have happened to you in the past several decades without even realizing it. The effects of corruption don't disappear overnight. It's a dimmer switch, not an off-on switch. Unless you wake up you'll just be deceived again by the MSM. This is the wake-up stage. If you think that's Biden you're asleep.
10:26 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Red55S in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
22 February, 12:41
In response Red 55S to her Publication
Kudos RED 55S!
PART 1 (due to limited characters)
It's important for those who may read this to know that there are several primary timelines (realitites) occurring!
1. Spiritual Awakening / Awakened (not man made religious dogma)
2. Awakened to the depth of evil that has permeated this entire planet. This includes awareness of who has been in control for eons and more particulary have greatly affected our freedom since 1871.
Awareness of the DUMBS, DEW, Secret Space Program, Baby farms, millions of children and babies still being rescued from deep tunnels - GLOBALLY, and so much more
Awareness of arrest videos, body doubles, CGi, torso suits, head masks, robotics, Clowns in America actors and AI - both good and evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
22 February, 12:43
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
PART 2
3. Awakened to election fraud and possibly a few other things
This may include hard line republicans, awakened dems and other non political persons.
This timeline still believes some or a lot of the fake news lies and appears to have cognitive disonance when it comes to the Cabal, satan worshipping, underground tunnels with baby farms, actors, fake presidents and body double congressmen, etc.
4. MK-ultra'd sleepers who have been programmed to believe everything they're told
5. The very real evil that is trying to survive by any means necessary and, having their main supply of food taken away, they are now only feeding off FEAR they create, assisted by humans who perpetuate FEAR!
Question Readers . . . which timeline are you in and do you realize you can choose to change your timeline through consciousness?
Conscious choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
22 February, 10:31
If I was never asleep..it still looks like government entities messing with the people..hiding things...truth for us not for thee...shining the light of truth is somethinfg I have not seen out of our goverment..they are in my lifetime nothing but secretive hoover tax dollar sucking critters who break laws and are not held to the law like the people.

If different -please turn on the light

ps I love Trump

PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 10:19
So if in control, end it right now before more gpood Americans die. This is where I think even the most insane person has to see nothing is happening. Not a thing. Zero arrests. Trust the plan? Yawn.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
22 February, 09:43
If fake Biden came out at the SOTU and took off his mask and said, "WAKE UP FUCKERS" that would do the trick. Why drag this charade out, it is pissing off millions of people?

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
22 February, 12:54
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
I have come to the conclusion the powers that be are trying to start a civil war so we all kill each other off and they do not have to deal with us anymore. I am so disgusted right now I could scream.

Cob Cob @Colob123
22 February, 08:58
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
I WOULD HOPE SO BUT THERE ARE SOME REALLY BRAINWASHED PEOPLE OUT THERE. THEY MIGHT THINK IT WAS A JOKE THAT ORANGE MAN AND HIS CRAZY CULT DEVISED. I LIVE IN NY AND HONESTLY THERE ARE SOME TOTALLY WACKED OUT FREAKS HERE.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
22 February, 03:50
Thank our Father God. Its all temporary.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
21 February, 11:48
Just in case you're not conviced.

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
22 February, 12:38
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
whoa!!

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
21 February, 11:35
I try not to think of him at all. Like he doesn't exist...

Lisa Goodwin @Mattsmom57
21 February, 11:32
I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally don't give a rat's azz who it is. All I know is he's being allowed to screw up our country.. I'm already woke!!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
21 February, 10:33
Who's in control of HAARP? CIA Hdqrtrs in CERN/Geneva, UNDER
a LAKE!

Who's in control of Power Grid/Esp Wind? = China & CIA hackers

Yes... Patriots are In Control but Evil is STILL fighting back.