Jim Cue @1QLight
PDJT told us (He always knows...)--in the end the number of "Cures" hidden from us will B apalling. How many Billions of $ did these big pharma assholes steal from the sick n dying?
09:36 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Annie D-W @Annie172123
22 February, 08:11
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
I lost my sister to a brain tumor several years ago. She worked in the dental profession & I know of many dental professionals that died from Glioblastoma tumors. I wonder what poisoned them,and what makes it so aggressive. It was inhuman to watch her go through surgery, radiation treatment and chemotherapy. My cousin (a dentist) is battling with this right now. I hope he can be saved with the med bed.
For a number of years there were things along the way that perplexed me but when i saw no name after his "Glioblastoma surgery", with one band aid & he was going back to work I knew it was a lie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
22 February, 09:49
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
I am so very sorry for your loss Annie--I pray the Almighty Creator of the Universe will asuage your pain & dry your tears--we've lost far too many thru their evil. I'm thinking Mercury and Floride (Floride is an EPA & UN designated Toxic Waste Substance--eats thru concrete and metal) may be the cause for many problems--not a DR. but the proof is out there--IMHO. Luv and Light to you n yours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
22 February, 06:26
I'm guessing it's more like trillions...

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
22 February, 02:42
It is not knewand they have not been hiding it they have been pursicuting those using it, insurance wont cover etc. All that they release need to be available to anyone who wants it, not just a doctor approval and inexpensive , widely available ASAP !

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
22 February, 03:20
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Gads sorry for the miss spelling etc

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
22 February, 12:09
Exposing blood products to UV light isn't new, the doctors for the most part would not use it in the hospitals where I worked. I first saw this done 18 years ago.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 February, 11:55

Jim Cue @1QLight
22 February, 12:04
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Most excellent post--HT! TY!