Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
This story is horrendous! We need to help get this mans story to the masses!
For the record I’ve never experienced White privilege, and I also believe there would be no racism without the media! 🌎☮️ #Oneness
🙏 Bernell Trammell 👼🏾🤍👼🤍
#wwg1wga
08:59 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 April, 12:10
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
A permanent memorial is in order for so many...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
24 February, 10:18
😱😢 This breaks my heart. Why is it so difficult for people to understand it's okay to have different views. Another fallen Patriot. I salute you brother🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sleet Sir @Sleet
22 February, 05:22
This is horrendous, and you are correct...one of the reasons we still hsve it is because they keep talking about it...

Elena Iove @Camberu71
22 February, 03:21
THIS IS HORRIBLE, DESPICABLE WHAT THESE BRAINLESS MURDERERS ARE DOING.

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
22 February, 02:00

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
21 February, 11:17
I remember seeing the coverage of this (on social medai, not msm) when it happend this past summer. All the rioting that was on the heels of the false flag event of George Floyd led not to lifting up black lives but to the destruction of their communities. Thanks to BLM and Antifa--funded by george soros and gang. And all in "Opportunity Zones" where real estate was decimated so the banks can swoop them up for pennies and make a bundle on them. Catherine Austin Fitts (Solari.com) talks at length about this.

Michael Matthews @ShpDgPatriot
21 February, 10:49
MSM won't tell this story because it don't go with the narrative. They won't everyone to believe that african americans don't like President Trump and that all whites are racist. And if they told the truth they wouldn't get there bonus checks.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 February, 10:31
I never did either. I went to school where I was the minority. I used to get called White Cracker in Elementary School. I have been working myself since the 6th grade delivering newspapers. Both my parents worked and my dad often worked multiple jobs. He was passed over on promotions he deserved to Asian women that he actually trained. I will never forget how upset he was. We were always a hard working middle class family that was privileged only to have a GOD that was always there and a family that was filled with love. I despise the way the Democrats try to divide the races. So many of us have multiple races in our families. Most of us are so past racism. I should have known what the liberals had in mind when my biracial son was given homework, not once but twice asking him what he felt about biracial marriage and what his parents would think. Twice my son had to sit in a classroom where he was made to feel uncomfortable and hurt. That's Bill Gates Common Core for you.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
21 February, 09:15
He's never been forgotten by me and others who personally knew him. He was a very kind loving man. I remember the first time I met him. Until the bs lockdown and the useless mayor shutting down everything, I used to meet him every Tuesday for coffee and we would talk about our faith. If you were walking down the street, and he saw you, he would always greet you with a smile and say "I would like to say a prayer for you, if it's ok" God gained a true Angel and Milwaukee lost theirs.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 03:59
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
What a blessing to have personally known him as you did. God rest his soul.