Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

Found this again...I could watch this over & over.
Please share. I bet someone really needs to hear this-I did.
wwg1wga
08:28 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
20 November, 10:15
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
love this very calming to the soul

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
20 November, 09:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
20 November, 09:43
Great Video, but 1 thing is bugging me, why is the flag on the wall mounted backwards? that is a sign of things are wrong! wake up people, tell everyone you know to wake up,, and STOP watching EVERYTHING on TELL- A _VISION, its either lies or distraction ALL OF IT!!!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 November, 08:31
Git up and lets go! LOVE IT - yes, I too needed to hear that!

Thank You

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
20 November, 12:56
Yes, and thank you.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 November, 12:12
Oh how I love this guy and I would love nothing more to meet him one day to give him a huge hug. He is absolutely beautiful. I just love him. Thanks for bringing him by again.

Smiley Rock @SmileyRock17
29 May, 03:38
huaahhh! Motivated, motivated down right motivated. You check me out, you check me out. Now drop and hit your face this lethal weapon is gonna rock this place. Huaahh!

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
27 May, 10:02
i hope this brave man knows just how many of us he's helped with this video! it's funny that it always recirculates just when we all need to hear it... God's timing!!

thanks for sharing it! 👍

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
27 May, 09:36
Love this..... crying! We are all a bit worn down and know that there is still a long road ahead but this just really helped. Thanks 💗

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 May, 09:35
MUCH respect to this soldier, God bless.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 May, 09:34
Wondered many a time over the decades who God was gonna raise up younger, male and female. AMEN, I KNEW HE was but nice to put faces to this new generation.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
27 May, 09:31
Wow! over here shedding tears.....those words.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
27 May, 09:12
IMO this is a PsyOp officer!

I’m no one @Iam4truth
27 May, 09:09
awesome! i needed that tonight! ❤️

Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
23 February, 09:55
do you yebe a direct link ?

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
23 February, 10:26
In response Kelly Haynes to her Publication
no, this is all i have.
i do have this in my twitter profile-i posted it there months ago.
if i can get the time & find it there-i'll send it to you.
even though i was suspended-i can still look through my past tweets!

Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
23 February, 09:31
i think i have watched this 100 times. each time that beautiful young man's words hit me right in the gut! i hope he knows what his 60 second video has done for so many! may the good lord bless him!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
23 February, 09:29
HE'S REPEATING WHAT JUAN, LIN, SIMON & OTHERS HAVE SAID. #WeThePeople NEED TO GET UP & STAND WITH THEM. IT'S OUR COUNTRY & LIBERTY TO DEFEND!
BRILLIANT! #wwg1wga

Michelle Hurshman @PhoenixLotus1962
22 February, 07:45
This made me cry. I needed this. Thank you!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 February, 07:28

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
22 February, 09:48
God bless this man! love love love it!!!

Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
21 February, 08:32
This video is WONDERFUL! Speechless as I can't find the words to describe how inspirational it is... LOVE THIS GUY... WELL SPOKEN... WHERE SOME OF US NEEDED THIS KIND OF ENCOURAGEMENT!

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
21 February, 08:34
In response Frog Bandit to her Publication
would love to meet him & give him a big hug!! i wonder if he has any idea how much this means to so many. i hope he does.

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
21 February, 08:31
i needed it♥️ thank you