Only people mentioned by Tag456 in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
21 February, 10:01
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
Civics was taught in Massachusetts in the early 1980's. How ironic, I learned it there, and now I am here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
21 February, 09:38
"ARTICLE VI.
All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation."

Why aren't we told about the "existing contracts and engagements?" What were those exactly? We swear an oath to uphold this document/contract, but we (the People) are NOT privvy to the full/hidden terms of the contract.

The more I study, the more I see the depth of the corruption.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marj Moyer @Marj
21 February, 08:41
TRUE!!! A Disgrace!! MUST BE REQUIRED!!!!

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
21 February, 08:35
In 1976 as a sophmore in High School we were required to take American Political Behavior. However, I can recall little of what I learned. What you posted is true though, I agree!

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
21 February, 08:22
2 semesters of Civics were required for graduation grom my high school in the 80s.

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
21 February, 08:28
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
The perks of small town schools.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
21 February, 08:03
Frank was very intelligent and started the homeschool movement.

Why do you think they stopped teaching cursive in school (screwel as Rush would say)? So students cannot read the Constitution - cursive should be required along with the prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the USA. Can't wait to see what the 1776 school curriculum will look like!!

God Bless America, land of the FREE because of the BRAVE!!