Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
22 February, 12:03
In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication
Remember when we thought it was just a few weeks?! 🤔only wishful thinking at the time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
21 February, 07:45
In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication
Okay so just to be clear March 4th means nothing? just like Jan 20th, Jan6th, and all the other dates in-between, this is why ppl are tuned out and not paying attention, I said March 4th i will wait after that I will be joing the millions of others and TUNE out. to me this is all LIES and no differnet with all the other crap the LEFT and RINOs give us, and what happens when we file taxes to a corporation that is NO LONGER? because 4.1.21 is pretty close to 4.15.21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
22 February, 12:06
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
The People do not want to pay for the government BS we have had!!! ZERO is what the traitors are worth!! ZERO BUT STOLE BILLIONS!!