Only people mentioned by Patriot_Moore_1966 in this post can reply
Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
22 February, 10:06
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
that gave me goosebumps, because it's so fckn true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 February, 12:56
There are criminals and evil people that deserve jail time at the very minimum even down to the local level. Most eyes are on the global and national level. But some state and local level leaders are guilty of knowingly hurting others and deserve justice being served. Im happy to know that our Lord loves justice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alicia Hayden @Alilou
22 February, 12:51
My mom passed away in August, not Covid related but suddenly, she had just started to go out and do things again. I missed 6 good months with her because she was scared to go out. Not a day goes by that i am not ticked off at what happeened... i will not feel sorry for anyone Trump takes down. These are not real people, real people have hearts and feelings.... i dont know what you call these beings!

JJ. GATT @JJGATT
22 February, 12:43
Hell yes

Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
22 February, 12:26
It's time to stop being nice

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 12:23
Nana agrees that their time is about up!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
21 February, 09:37
NONE OF US SHOULD EVER FORGET WHAT THEY DID TO US ALL. aND, WHAT THEY DID TO YOU WAS HORRIBLE, BEYOUND HORRIBLE!
THEY SHOULD BE DESTROYED, ERASED FROM PLANET EARTH!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
21 February, 07:15
This is THE BEST I have seen on what We The People have just experienced.

AND HE IS RIGHT WE WILL NEVER FORGET. AND MY 7 YEAR GRANDDAUGHTER WILL LEARN THAT HER SCHOOL AND HER GOVERNMENT LIED TO HER. AND THERE WILL BE GENERATIONS THAT WILL NOT FORGET.

AND THIS IS WHY EVEN THOUGH WE TRUST THE PLAN. WE ARE PISSED THAT THIS CONTINUES.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
21 February, 07:21
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
This is for @Aynaia , I wanted to mention I just followed you but also I recently posted a link to their evil plan that is written. In the post, it starts, Please share...I mentioned this is about education so that none of this ever happens again - but the big parts, how deep it goes. We cannot forget so that generations from now we are astute enough to prevent evil from creeping in again. It's a link to their covenant. It's about 3 pages long, and just awful to read, so do it when you can handle it. But it brings everything home to me. Okay, typing a lot. Going to make food now!