Only people mentioned by Wolfy62 in this post can reply
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
03 March, 07:17
In response Faith Whitehead to her Publication
Absolutly they should pay for what theg did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cee Jay2 @CJ2
28 February, 06:46
Governor of Michigan is one of them!! We need to get Michigan to stand up. Are they not mad enough yet? I know I am..What will it take?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
28 February, 07:13
In response Cee Jay2 to her Publication
They All Committed Treason, Sedition, Crimes against Humanity and Children... GITMOd... W"HITLER INCLUDED. GOD WON.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
28 February, 06:39
They BETTER face murder charges or risk street justice.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 February, 08:37
I WILL REPOST THIS BETTER 😁

EVEN HERE .. A GREAT PART THAT THE#accounts LOOKS FOOKING#nonsense RANDOM COMMENTS BOTS ALIKE

WE SEE -- ALSO HERE -- #Shills #BOTS AND MAYBE #ARTIFICIAL #INTELLIGENCE - #AI

#VK IN#twitter :
sometimes do a simple test cant remeber if in twitter or here and was hillarious .... no less of 20#BOTS .... given likes 😁

U.S. Army #ARTIFICIAL #INTELLIGENCE
USArmy
#USArmy researchers developed an artificial intelligence architecture that can learn & understand complex events, enhancing the trust & coordination between human & machine needed to successfully complete battlefield missions.

https://twitter.com/usarmy...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins

PAIN NOW @PAIN
27 February, 11:11
HANG THEM ALL! Every single one of them.......not next week....not next year.....RIGHT NOW!

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
28 February, 07:18
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Done, Your watching the Movie 🎥

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
26 February, 02:16
I guess it's the rebel in me but when I see a post challenging my dedication I simply turn a blind eye and move on. Just sayin...

Paisley Park @Paisley66
26 February, 09:34
I have no problem reposting this. I would also say it to their face as they need to seek repentance as well as face justice in the name of the American people. GOD WINS!

Lisa Goodwin @Mattsmom57
21 February, 06:30
They need to face a firing squad..

PAIN NOW @PAIN
27 February, 11:11
In response Lisa Goodwin to her Publication
Lisa nails it! SHOOT THEM ALL!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 February, 04:56
I will gladly arrange the meeting of them and God. Name, Place and Time is all I require.

Field of Light @EartherealArts
21 February, 05:27
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
21 February, 07:21
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Let me know if you need any help... as every fiber of my being wants to ensure that they get their meeting and rightous judgement!