Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Okay Patriots...
I'm taking more cold therapeutics, and going back to bed.

My nose wouldn't let me sleep last night 😆

Rest is the best medicine & God in His infinite Wisdom....
Let me recover from this cold, during the Polar Vortex 🤣

Thank you God, I really appreciate the timing.

#ThePeoplesBridge
02:29 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Ray Parrish @therealranon
23 February, 12:23
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
22 February, 07:00
Sending Healing🌈Light✨ and LQVE💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
22 February, 06:56
Sending Healing🌈 Light✨ and LQVE💗 WWG1WGA

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
22 February, 12:34
Rest is best. Tonic water, zinc, c and d have gotten me through to the finish. Lots of clear fluid and rest. 🙏❤

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
21 February, 11:25
praying for you beautiful diligent warrior🙏🏻🥰🇺🇸❤️

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
21 February, 08:59
🙏🏻for renewed health

Only followers of this user (GoldieMo) can see their posts

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
21 February, 08:10
praying for a speedy recovery. As a florida native- that looks so cold! love the photo. blessings bella.

Smilin Doug @SmilinDoug
21 February, 08:09
Get well soon.

Native Patriot @Native_Patriot
21 February, 07:56
Sending Prayers and healing energy your way🙏 Get well!❣️

Noodles Noodles @Noodles
21 February, 07:55

June Banasik @JuneB
21 February, 06:12
Feel better, Veronica!

Michelle Storlie @Chipy
21 February, 05:49
praying for a quick recovery😘

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
21 February, 05:45
Chicken bone broth. Organic. Load dose with vitamin c, vitamin d, and echinacea. And rest, rest and more rest❤️

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
21 February, 05:38
Wellness Formula by Source Naturals is my go to!
Immune builder that basically eliminated my perpetual sinus issues!
(my preference are the capsules & always cut the recommended amount in half, once morning and before bed).
I spent years doing sulpha and heaving hitting antibiotics that almost destroyed my immune system and NEVER helped my sinus issies!)

21 February, 09:23
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I am taking this very thing...
My cold, like myself... has a 'stubborn streak' 🤣

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
21 February, 04:09
feel better. where can I purchase that umbrella ?

21 February, 09:24
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
I made this one... they are difficult and can be costly with all the vinyl I need to do it.

Miran Duran @Miranduran
21 February, 04:01
omg i am definitely ordering a Q umbrella! Super cool!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
21 February, 03:55
prayers for a speedy recovery!

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
21 February, 03:52
hugs and warmth toward a speedy recovery...

JUDITH TAMEZ @Judes76
21 February, 03:42
Praying for you and a speedy recovery, Ma'am. God Bless.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🗽🇺🇸🇺🇸
#GodWins
#TheBestIsYetToCome
#wwg1wga

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
21 February, 03:41
Feel better soon! get lits of rest and fluids!

North *** @Northstar
21 February, 03:40
!!! +U

Sharron Sierer @Awaken907
21 February, 03:39
You rest up. We have your back! Sending prayers of healing and strength coming your way.💙💛💙💛💙

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 February, 03:35
I hope that you feel better soon. Sending you love and light. Thank you for everything that you do. ❤️🙏

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
21 February, 03:34
🙏💖🍵

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
21 February, 03:34
🙏💖🍵

Laurie Shaw @goldilocks816
21 February, 03:32
❤️I hope you feel better soon, Love the picture!❤️

VeronicaMK5 Patriot @VeronicaMK5
21 February, 03:28