Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
09 May, 07:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
love my President!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
10 May, 12:40
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
I love your President too! I am stuck with an idiot who tucks his balls behind his legs and colors all day. (When he isn't busy doing Uranium 1 deals, having sex with underage students as a teacher, trafficking Achrome and giving away taxpayer $$$ to CCP, WHO, UN, NWO, EU and known terrorists who kill US medics).
TRUDEAU = TREASON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
09 May, 06:49
God's Best Friend....

Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 April, 01:04
♥️ !

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
23 February, 10:36
The flag waving in the back look like they're clapping, too! Happy flags! 'The Boss' above must be pleased...

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
22 February, 11:28
Can't wait for the CPAC speech! 🔥

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 11:29
In response True Patriot to his Publication
Me too.

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
22 February, 02:51
Love it! Just beautiful! Go Team Trump! Go Team Jesus!

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
22 February, 11:30
In response Diane Labrecque to her Publication
Don't we love him! So, so much.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
22 February, 02:06
Gods anointed one. God Won 🙏🏻

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
22 February, 12:19
President Trump, like our Founding Fathers, recognizes that we need God's wisdom and guidance. He demonstrates true leadership.

Mike Honcho @BertActual
21 February, 10:48
Off-Topic: What the hell goes on at Antarctica? And why did John Kerry go there after the Election?

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
22 February, 12:28
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
i have wondered about this as well. His visit on Election Day 2016 was very strange.

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
21 February, 10:10

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
21 February, 10:10

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
21 February, 10:02
Amen , my boss too ❤️🇺🇸

Courage2 Stand @Courage2Stand
21 February, 09:32
Trump is a fine man, a blessing to us all. Our President the Boss's are two fold. First and Foremost The Eternal One to which ALL are second to and secondly WE the People to which the blessing was Given by the First

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 February, 09:16
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
21 February, 06:58
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Valerie Starr @AnonStarr27
21 February, 05:50
Love My God and love my President Trump!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
21 February, 04:26
I love Trump's Boss!

Ari 17_19 @Ari17_19
21 February, 03:50
Yes!!! Our bossman's BossMan! 👍🏻🙌🏻👊🏼.

💥 @ghostezra : sent you DM

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Georgie Cheva55 @LovetheUSA
21 February, 03:23
I say it often and I say it from my heart:

OH HOW I LOVE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!
And one of the best things about that is knowing MILLIONS of others feel the same way! God bless this precious man and his loving and devoted family. I so look forward to his return...SOON!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 February, 03:12
My fav part is when he looks up and says, "...And it's not even close!"
REALLY miss my President. 🥲

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
21 February, 03:06
Many people have trashed Trump about this. They say he was saying he was "like Jesus". I tell them he did no such thing! I also tell them - when they try to say that he does not belong to God - that this was the day when God ALLOWED us to see that PRESIDENT Trump submitted to Him. Only men of strength submit to God. Thank you for sharing this! I was looking for this!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
21 February, 03:03
This does beg the questions. Just exactly what is the hold up? What are we waiting for. Who are we waiting for?

Q has said it will be biblical and nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing

I like to ponder these questions to fullyl grasp there meaning.

Not just blind faith but fully knowing.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 February, 02:55

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
21 February, 02:51
🙏1:08 vid.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 February, 02:46
We_have_been_blessed_by_God_with_Donald_J_Trump_for_this_timeand_place_in_our_nation's_history.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
21 February, 02:43
And MY only boss!😎🙏🙌

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
21 February, 02:27
your love is like THUNDER 🙏💥#YHWH #Yeshua

https://youtu.be/6VUewj9rR...

Susan Aubuchon @Ruby2020
21 February, 02:25
Amen❤️🙏. All the glory goes to Jesus🙏🙌🏻

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
21 February, 02:21
Amen