Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Many have lost friends and family on our Path....

But those we have gained

Are Beyond Measure.

#StayTheCourse
#ThePeoplesBridge
02:02 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Wait and See @waitandsee
22 February, 07:16
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
🌈❀️WWG1WGAπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
22 February, 06:46
❀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
21 February, 04:52
We love You Veronica Angel πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸŒΈπŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»

Dottie French @DotOn777
22 February, 10:05
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
I followed Ms Veronica on Twitface...she was very upset with some fans of Marilyn...as they must have been harassing her about being someone else...she did not appreciate their "adoring accusations".

Faith Angel17 @Faith_Angel17
26 February, 05:43
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
21 February, 04:10
Your tribe loves you!

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
21 February, 03:45
Thank you for always being positive and uplifting, even when you were battling your cold. Hope you are finally starting to feel better.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
21 February, 03:44
Sure!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
21 February, 03:36
❀❀❀❀❀❀

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 February, 03:36
This is so true! I love our Patriot family! WWG1WGA β€οΈπŸ™

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 February, 02:55
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 February, 10:24
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Got my hats yesterday! They are awesome, my hubby loves his! Was so surprised with the cards and goodies you included! will wear it all proudly my fellow Patriot! Your Light is Shining Bright Always! πŸ₯° Thank You for all You Do, Love you girl!
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 February, 02:38
The true family I gained far out weighs the fake family I had. nuff said!

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
21 February, 02:37
So true. God Bless and Amen!

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
21 February, 02:04
AMEN SISTER!!! β™₯️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ