Only people mentioned by Xviiwwg1wga_ in this post can reply
Nancy St Germain @Saint61793
22 February, 01:31
In response Patriot Sands to her Publication
preach it now.!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
22 February, 01:02
😅😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
21 February, 11:03
Sadly, the majority of people don't understand they can take control of their health and BE PROACTIVE with their health and their lives. ALL of these things do NOT apply to me or my kids BECAUSE I Am Proactive about my health and theirs living a heslthy lifestyle. The past two years I've removed FLOURIDE from our home (toothpaste and drinking water and cooking water), I'm a Vegan, I feed them healthy organic food, NO junk food allowed. I DETOX OFTEN and frequently detox them from heavy metals (drinking distilled water detoxes the body as well.) I drink one gallon a day. My 3 kids and I all do Martial arts 3-5xs week different styles plus I am at the gym lifting weights! I have protection at home and our phones and computers against the wifi and 4g 5g, I have a Grounding matt for us to use, we aleep well from getting good excercise daily. I have been on water/lemon ONLY fast (no solid foods since 04 Dec 2020 feeling great! People need to be PROACTIVE with their health that's all. ❤️

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
22 February, 01:29
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
What kind of protection do you have for wifi 4G/5G? I would love to look into it for my home.

Nancy St Germain @Saint61793
22 February, 01:34
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Man i wish you were my Mom! but alas that ship has sailled. Never too late right?

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
21 February, 12:34
ANNNNNNNNND you are FURIOUS!! at me if I DARE to point [make that "even suggest"] any of this you.

May we continue to pray for the SANITY, well-being, and health of all of humanity.