Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
17 July, 12:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ricky is a HERO! Soon all will see!! Say it like it is Ricky!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JamJam 007 @JamJam007
23 February, 04:42
charlie called him out the other day but i really want to believe he's a white hat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
21 February, 09:41
Love Ricky. Classic Historical Moment.
Please Share.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
21 February, 07:36
FYI.....I probably know more than 70% on this site & not trying to be a big account, but it’s a little dissapointing when NOT ONE PERSON sees my post about NG IN TEXAS. I not only have contacts, I have a couple possibly bigger than Ward has. I don’t share a lot, but dang, I use to have a good following on Twat & got axed before most of everybody. I’m posting here @GhostEzra cause you got a big account. In case anybody is interested in NG in Tx.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
21 February, 02:58
Best thing i've ever seen on tel-e-vision!! LOVE Ricky.

Gretchen Wagner @Whitewinechick
21 February, 01:27
i never get tired of watching this. Gervais was brilliant.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
Tom Hank's face is priceless. I really wonder what they were all thinking. Did they finally figure out at that moment what Trump meant by the calm before the storm? 🤣😂😂 you jave tonwatch the whole thing if you havent seem it in its entirety.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
Tom Hank's face is priceless. I really wonder what they were all thinking. Did they finally figure out at that moment what Trump meant by the calm before the storm? 🤣😂😂 you jave tonwatch the whole thing if you havent seem it in its entirety.

David Next @David_Next_61
21 February, 01:25
Is anyone going to watch the show this year? I'm going to check it out just to see what kind of BS they're going to throw out there.

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
21 February, 01:15
it was fckn awesome 💥💥👏🤣

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
21 February, 01:15
the more I learn the more I laugh... especially at the looks on their faces!

Wayne Beaton @Windrunner62
21 February, 11:26
The look on Tom Hanks' face was epic. He is so gone.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 February, 10:37
Yes!!!! I have played his roast so many times and it never gets old. I crack up laughing every single time. Ricky is the best!

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
21 February, 10:04
indeed 😂🇺🇸

Robert Blotta @RobertBlotta17
21 February, 09:38
one of my favorites!

Kay Julien @OneLove
21 February, 08:40
A whole room with satan worshippers!
Only good to know that they will soon be with their master!

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
21 February, 07:50
The most uncomfortable a room of Pedos could possibly be...

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
21 February, 07:31
the whole speachnis hilarious! never gets old. talk about walking in yhe snake/lizard den

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 February, 06:34
WOW - I hope he lives to tell another tale ... quite damning ... and the glares of Apple CEO, befuddlement form T.Hanks and emabarrassment smile for Leo DeCapprio ... best part was the last statement about their ignorance of the world, "having less time in school than Greta Thornburg." Rich!

Randi Marie @RedRan777
21 February, 06:25
This NEVER gets old... I delight in this monologue each and every time I watch it.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
21 February, 03:38
Hard to see all of these Hollywood celebs the same way I use to.

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
21 February, 02:37
Best troll of the Holleywood elite!!

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
21 February, 02:22

Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
21 February, 01:31
I watch this from time to time when I need a good laugh along with the envelope video.

farrell Hedges @Farrell_Hedges
21 February, 01:30
I wouldn’t be surprised if this was when all these evil egotistical narcissist got subpoenaed etc, after the award night that they think is all about them haha what better way to have them all in the same spot at the same time. Ricky G knew so much and just went to town, his opening sketch is just incredible.

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
21 February, 12:51
I loved Hank's face. It turned so red, it looked like he would explode! Ditto the woman to his right. Hey Hanks, "life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get."

Sean Michaels @SDo
21 February, 01:10
In response Midnight Rider to his Publication
Limo ride home: call my agent and find out where pedo is legal...Greece!

got your six @gotyoursix
21 February, 12:10
instant classic!

got your six @gotyoursix
21 February, 12:10
instant classic!

Giggly Bits @Qeisha
20 February, 11:51
I watch this in aww . The look on their faces is priceless.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
20 February, 11:36
I've downloaded this. it was too good & too true to not save.
how tall is he? 😉😂