Only people mentioned by conservativenation in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
22 March, 07:23
In response Conservative Nation to his Publication
We stand with D

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Elena Iove @Camberu71
06 March, 06:05
Always!(as a Canadian/Romanian).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynne Geis @lynneg
27 February, 10:11
Will always support him, yes!

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
27 February, 10:09
Every day of the week I stand with MY President!!!

Rod Trump @Rodtrump
27 February, 09:43
i stand behind no man . i will stand in front of him for my childrens future ... god bless trump !

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
27 February, 09:02

Phat Dog @StubbyNiles
27 February, 08:58
Damn straight! Can't wait for tomorrow afternoon!

Patriot ALBlank5 @ALBlank5
27 February, 08:53
I pray for and stand behind (& with) President Trump.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
27 February, 08:40
❤️ still standing behind DJT..

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 February, 08:40
U.S. Army#ARTIFICIAL#INTELLIGENCE
USArmy
#USArmy researchers developed an artificial intelligence architecture that can learn & understand complex events, enhancing the trust & coordination between human & machine needed to successfully complete battlefield missions.

https://twitter.com/usarmy...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump

Raw News @Raw_News1st
27 February, 08:49
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Get real News updates without MSM. Find this channel and please share with other's thank you!
https://t.me/RawNews1st

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 February, 08:52
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
The only thing AI should be used for is to tell us how to end all wars, end all human suffering and disease, how to create peace, safety and abundance for all, how to co-operate and thrive with our neighboring countries.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 February, 08:38
#Trump CLAIMS TO BE #ZEUS #JUPITER #YEZUS

AND 3 DIFERENT #ARCHANGELS

1) #michael
2) CANT REMEMBER

I WILL REPOST THIS BETTER 😁

EVEN HERE .. A GREAT PART THAT THE#accounts LOOKS FOOKING#nonsense RANDOM COMMENTS BOTS ALIKE

WE SEE -- ALSO HERE -- #Shills #BOTS AND MAYBE #ARTIFICIAL #INTELLIGENCE - #AI

#VK IN#twitter :
sometimes do a simple test cant remeber if in twitter or here and was hillarious .... no less of 20#BOTS .... given likes 😁

U.S. Army #ARTIFICIAL #INTELLIGENCE
USArmy
#USArmy researchers developed an artificial intelligence architecture that can learn & understand complex events, enhancing the trust & coordination between human & machine needed to successfully complete battlefield missions.

https://twitter.com/usarmy...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 February, 08:34
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Donna Hudson @Deba64
27 February, 07:59
yes i do

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
27 February, 07:53

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
27 February, 07:48
I STAND BEHIND PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
26 February, 08:16
Man i have my f250 plastered with Trump graphics and drive it everywhere!!! I did turn my flags upside down to signify the theft of our courts!!! I iwll fallow you to hell and back if you give the word Mr. Trump !! But please do not wait so long tha too many of these beautiful babies get hurt more than what has already been commited!!! Please Stand for allof us and we will stand with you 100000000 percent!!!

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
26 February, 02:12
🙋‍♀️

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
23 February, 11:43
I do not leave the house without my Trump Hat On!
😉

PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 05:04
Patiently waiting for Donald John Trump to do the right thing and end this entire scam today. No need to drag it out. It's just more blood on his hands the longer he drags his feet. Sad to watch.

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
22 February, 05:03
everyday!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
21 February, 08:32
I do everyday as well.

Justa Mustardseed @JustaMustardSeed13
20 February, 11:27
i do it every day!! as well as proudly wearing my Trump hat❣️i might add i get compliments on it everyday! ive net many anazing patriits this way.
WWG1WGA!!!

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
20 February, 10:48
I stand behind President Trump! God Bless Him and First Lady Melania Trump for all they have done for the American people!

Wide Awake @RGalli68
20 February, 10:37
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
20 February, 10:36
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
20 February, 10:22
I absolutely stand with President Donald J. Trump.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
20 February, 10:12
still have my Trump sticker taped inside my windsgeild

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
20 February, 10:04
ALL THE WAY ❤️🇺🇸