Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
now about CERN
you know the thing
the thing about opening portholes ~ tearing the veil
Directly [their] Quote about "out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it" 😳👇🏻
https://youtu.be/id2SXMIU5...
08:12 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
03 April, 01:03
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Q Team shut down CERN some time ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 February, 08:33
I screen grabbed the actual plaque which came wiith the Shiva Statue gifted to CERN ~ standing outside their main hive ~
The part about the dance of extinction kinda freaks me out😳😳😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Field of Light @EartherealArts
20 February, 09:05

NEO ONE @Neo
20 February, 08:33
They open a black hole in Cern. After that that photo was made in 2015 above El Paso. It's proofed and no photoshop. And i know only one which fly such an Ufo.
The lightbringer in person - Lucifer

20 February, 08:39
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I have no words Neo😳
love Tyler at SecureTeam💓🙏🏻💓

Chris Illich @amazingreality
22 February, 05:46
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
The Borg Cube

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
20 February, 08:23
This is a legit CERN logo for their ALICE project

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
20 February, 08:38
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
two levels of globospoopy. alice in wonderland plus the globalist emblem octohole with 8 lil stripes repeating ilo 8 big stripes...

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 February, 10:21
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
hmm, so 46 lines, if my counting is correct

NEO ONE @Neo
20 February, 08:21
They have opened a portal in Cern that should never be opened. Through this portal someone came who will send them all to Hell.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 February, 08:21
And that tunnel didn't make me feel too good about there opening ceremony either! Scary as helll both of them! Right in your face! Nothing to hide!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 February, 08:19
I just watched most of this it just came on YouTube two hours ago

20 February, 08:30
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
love you Angel ~ this is the video that I linked to in my post above, I wish YouTube would be more convenient with their links showing the play button as in other platform links ~ easy to be overlooked💓☝🏻
synchronicity✨

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
20 February, 08:14
These people are insane. 🔥👹🔥