Jackie Joe @CD9
19 February, 04:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.P. Lloyd @JPLLOYD
20 February, 07:32
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
RT'ED, HOWEVER, IMHO, those of us with the ssst scared out of us by BIG MEDIA have been tromatized to the piont of being skeptical of going outside, inside, sideways , up or down without a mask. those 0-45 are much better to leave off the masks. Mixed messaging has put WE seniors with all the target factors willinng to wait it out. Had both shots, 1st created double vision,(putting was a nightmare), second was fine. Now we wait BC vaccine is NO GOOD for the mutated strain. Who to believe? Who to trust? My physician saved my life a few times so HIM i trust.
HOWEVER, YOU'RE RIGHT, A JOINT EFFORT TO STORM THE STREETS WITH YOUNG & LESS VOLNERABLE IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL BEAT THE PERSONAL CENSORSHIP & LOCKDOWNS.
Just sayin.....JPL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
I constantly point out the non maskers aren't the ones sick.....................
07:59 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response J.P. Lloyd to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ccunningham821 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris Cunningham, click on at the bottom under it