Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Prof Dolores Cahill; Why People Will Start Dying A Few Months After the First MRNA Vaccination.
04:35 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 February, 09:31
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Please watch and share. She basically said that studies showed the vax weakens peoples immunities from any new viral exposures in the future and many got very very il or died within weeks, months, sometimes years after, including two children died out of the 35 tested, all of whom have at least been hospitalized for frequenct compromised immune system issues. This is why they NEVER put out an RNA vax for corona virus. It weakens the body for the rest of ones life when they are met with mutatuions of the virus. I truly hope we are hearing fake movie stories about the adverse effects and that they are all placebo shots being given out there. This is otherwise a very criminal nightmare in the making.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patty Terry @PattyT
20 February, 09:24
is it possible that it can be reversed? i have family and close friends that took this. they did so out of fear because they listened to the media. i just dont want them to die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Derhake @Joender
20 February, 05:33
The WHO and the "scientific community" have been trying to smear and silence Dr. Cahill for a long long time. Need I say more?

Hey Mister @Heymister
20 February, 05:04
Have never, and will never take a vaccine of any kind, including flu shot!