Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I can be as screwed-up, wasteful, lazy, irresponsible, and misguided as anyone else. The nature of social media filters most of the crazy stuff out; we all have private lives where we explore and make occasional (or even frequent and repetetive) mistakes. The more people fall in love with the curated avatar of myself, the less comfortable I feel. I have worked hard at doing the right thing when it comes to this public mission, undoubtedly, and am fine with the credit for it. Yet there is a healthiness to this "fast" period away from the "maddening crowd" of Twitter. If I find myself back in that situation (hundreds of thousands of followers and rising fast) then I might play things a bit differently in future. There are many traps and pitfalls to having the flattery of fame,. even at a minor scale.
03:49 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kathleen Kastorff @Savilla369
20 February, 07:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Good to reconnect with you on the "other side." Almost like dying. We died on Twitter and got reborn on anonup. Will real death be this confusing? Lord, spare me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 February, 04:37
It boils down to choices. You are reacting to other peoples reactions. Sometimes it is important to just say "thank you" and avoid the pitfall of the emotional tie in. Only you can know your true avatar, or ghost in the machine. Just know that you are shining a beacon of light, regardless of the outcome..... Sorry, I do not want to sound harsh, only honest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
20 February, 04:16
Less is more.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
20 February, 04:06
off topic look what l just found, robert david steele just punted your book on this interview, through your book he started taking note of Q awesome
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
20 February, 04:02
you can always an account under a different name 😀 i still think peoole might figure out that it us you. You might have to dumb yourself down. change your pic.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
20 February, 03:56
Differently in what way? Perhaps try to see each "follower" as a lost individual looking for answers or even just simply a connection during this evolution in an upside down world. You offer your own unique message that fulfills people in some way. I hope that doesn't change.