Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
20 February, 11:32
IM NOT PSYCHIC AND I BELIEVE WHEN GOD SAYS FALSE PHOPHETS GONNA BASICALLY COME OUT OF THE WOODWOOK WHERE EVER i dont know🤔 I dont think my job is to follow them, I realy rather listen to God🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
20 February, 11:34
In response Adele Hdwy to her Publication
Everyone is psychic. People were untaught over time. Instinct is real

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
sorry but my instinct comes from God and the Holy Spirit not by fortune telling which God also said is sorcory wizard warlock witche craft wicka witches like that movie with them kids using magic, oh but its just a movie?
12:02 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Denise America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthAndJustice in this post can reply
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
21 February, 11:16
In response Adele Hdwy to her Publication
sorry you think the only way to connect to God is your way. That is sad. God gave us intution you choose to reject it. Being psychic is not evil but your masters want you to think that way congrats on your enslavement of your mind and spirit.