Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thanks Morgan is Free:

The cure for this is to nebulize colloidal silver.
10:25 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Teri Heer @Tlheer
23 February, 01:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i keep that stuff on hand like i do pure water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyra Drg @Kyra
21 February, 08:45
🤬🖕🤬Facebook really bugs me I just got 30 days of blocking for posting this post, putting other people's lives in danger! If they censor it's the truth, let them kill us with their shitty masks!
So I'm going to share it everywhere on messenger!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 February, 06:03
When I feel anything coming on I take a teaspoon of it and then feel better. Coconut oil is also an antimicrobial as is Oregano.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 February, 06:38
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
😘😇Thx for sharing

Cob Cob @Colob123
20 February, 07:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Just be careful with Oil of Oregano. You must dilute it or it will BURN LIKE HECK! You can buy it in capsules.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
20 February, 12:22

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 February, 12:24
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
thx

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
21 February, 10:09
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
🤠Yup- Been using it for years, even for pets!!! The royalty ate on silver plates, drank from silver goblets and so on, they lived healthier lives than the common folks. The pioniers put a silver dollar in their bottle of milk to keep bacteria from forming. We even use it for our ducks and fish. Highly reccomend this folks. Great post!!!

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
20 February, 11:22
colloidal silver- put droplets underneath your tongue. Homeopathic meds are done this way too. It gets into your system quicker. 💞

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
20 February, 11:08
As a Respiratory Therapist, silver is not something I would inhale.