TinHat Granny @TinHatGranny
20 February, 10:20
Michigan here with the Big Snow Burning test this year from Metamora, Michigan. Same shit they dumped on Texas from my experiment. Heavy Snow almost 2 ft. and won't pack. I did get a small snowball after removing my gloves. Here is the video and you can hear the sounds of popping the snow was doing while over the fire.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 February, 10:21
In response TinHat Granny to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 February, 10:21
This photo is the snow in my sink melting after the fire put to it.

This last photo is what is left after all snow melted. I don't know what this black stuff is BUT I sure would tell my kids NOT to eat it and to be safe don't play in it. Such a shame what the powers that want to be have done to our world.
10:22 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by TinHatGranny in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TinHat Granny, click on at the bottom under it