Johnny Edwards @JEdwardsMinistries411
Does anyone else think about how "democrats" went from loving JFK "ask not what your country" to we hate our country because 1/2 the country is racist and we're not going to pledge allegiance or hand on heart for the national anthem? Democrats and some Republicans have ruined our country to the point we disrespect the flag, the anthem, pledge allegiance and hate Donald Trump and his supporters. Why aren't THEY being charged with hate crimes? Hate crimes against the United States!
I've said for a LONG TIME, We The People need to DEMAND a law be passed to hold ALL politicians responsible and liable for the laws they pass that cause harm, damage or death because of their laws and they can be held liable and sued even prosecuted and imprisoned.
03:37 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by JEdwardsMinistries411 in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
22 February, 06:29
In response Johnny Edwards to his Publication
I AGREE WITH THIS 100% ...👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kdak Cialkdja @Odaksalkejaf
21 February, 10:59
A combination of endocrine-disrupting chemicals sprayed on us and our food by the Cabal, brain damage caused by said chemicals, and decades of MK-Ultra subliminal brainwashing through television, entertainment, and games.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
21 February, 11:18
In response Kdak Cialkdja to his Publication
My parents got rid of television when I was a kid. I was watching television with my husband and sons 20 years ago, and it was disgusting. Anti -man. I started pointing out the bias. Television was a mook-maker. I started telling my sons how they were created to be masculine, work hard, be providers. I taught them how to be kind, gentle, helpful too, but reminded them that they were MEN!
Husband is a movie nut. he buys every one. he's a lost cause. I read or create. I have a few movies, from Pureflix or Hallmark, but really don't watch them unless there is absolutely nothing else to do.
I'm the only one awake in this house.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
21 February, 07:30
Though it would be great to have that law, the people who would have to legislate the law are the ones who need the law. Doubtful they would create a law to regulate themselves.