Beck Step @BlonDDE45
Here is my question, why do none of the anons speak out about the Jesuits? They are evil. I have read so much about it and they, who control our world. Hardly ever see anyone posting about them.
11:58 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply
Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
18 June, 05:48
In response Beck Step to her Publication
As a music minister years ago - I was introduced to a Jesuit at a big event - that demon couldn’t get away from me fast enough - the Lord had been using me to do spiritual cleasings for years by this time and we recognized each other instantly - he knew God’s Spirit in me could remove and destroy ALL his demons and he literally ran away and left the building. These “imps” have no right to be in the same room with a child of God and they know it - never be affraid of them - that’s what they thrive on - instead get pissed and destroy them. Know who you are in Christ and these demons will fear you - by the blood of Christ ( that is your authority) bind them and cast them in to the pit (it’s a one way ticket) by the power of the Holy Spirit and in Jesus’ name - Amen That’s Spiritual cleansings 101 - you’re welcome - Praise God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
18 June, 05:51
In response Alicia Maria to her Publication
Thank you for replying. I saw I had 6 replies, 6 likes and 6 shares. 666 You and your message came at the right time. Interesting stuff you have said. Thank you very much. God bless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
18 June, 05:32

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
18 June, 05:47
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
I posted this over a year ago and had so many questions. Read a fascinating article that said it was the Jesuit's that ordered the killing of JFK. Wish I could find that article again. It had a lot of history in it.
On another note, came here to read replies and saw I had 6 replies, 6 likes and 6 shares. 666 Yikes!!!

Silver Cat @silvercat
18 June, 05:31

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
18 June, 06:03
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Interesting. Thank you for the link.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
18 June, 05:26
Just seems to be more than most care to delve into with an already fooked up world.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
18 June, 05:24
Jesuits/Kazarians don't just kill you and steal your name. They kill everyyone in your gene pool.
Maybe your neighbors too.
We know who they are, what they do and that they control everything and everybody who is in control in the world. They given Jews a bad name. I've posted a time or two of them.

https://www.veteranstoday....

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
18 June, 06:11
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Interesting article. Thank you!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
18 June, 05:17
Very good point warrior !