Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 07:36
Imagine fighting cancer for five years. 30 rounds of chemo, weeks of radiation, lung ablations, 5 surgeries, including the removal of 2 lung lobes. Ct scans, oncology visits, fear of death, cries of pain, only to discover that the very company you worked for, Google, held the cure to save your life. This is my awakening.
https://patents.google.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
19 February, 08:03
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
My husband of 46 years would be here today. How many are told they have cancer? (maybe not just lied to) some doctors in prison for lying to patients. Your life changes forever. My sister is now doing her 2nd bout with cancer. We are lab rats, nothing more than that. Are the doctors behind all of this for $$$$$?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 08:09
In response connie wright to her Publication
Totally agree. An oncologist I met years ago told me if people knew how much cancer was in Silicon Valley the real estate market would plummet. It is all on an EPA superfund site. The doctors only exist to keep us sick. Prayers for your sister. Have her look into turkey tail mushrooms, black seed oil, curcumin, Vitamin D, www.8greens.com. ❤️

Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
19 February, 01:44
same here! triple negative breast cancer stage 2B. i started using Gods plants during chemo i used the RSO oil and several natural Gods plants. i cant inagine hiw you then watching you go thriugh your fight for life and they have the patent. God has a special place in hell for these people. i did 16 rounds blessed with no radiation. bilateral mastecomy and then reconstruction surgery. about ti have anorher surgery. but ivan cancer free right now. prause God almighty.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 01:58
In response Sunflower Beauty to her Publication
Stay focused, stress free and good diet. Mine was stage 4 colorectal to lungs. Thanks to God I am still here too 🌸

Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
yes!!!! we are warriors and survivors. 💞💞💞
11:26 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by MississippiGal4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunflower Beauty, click on at the bottom under it