Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 February, 07:40
I often ponder what it takes each day as a Digital Soldier to make those in the formal military respect our effort and feel proud of our achievements. I seek no endorsement as a person (it isn't deserved); only for my actions and they difference they make in the world. It is very obvious we interact directly with all kinds of senior "benevolent special forces" here online (😘). Ultimately the kind of loving mutual support and thirst for peace and justice is something that no AI psyop engine can produce. Our human voices are unmistakeable and cannot be faked. We turn up and keep fighting for truth even when the emotional pain and weariness drag us down. I think history will be kind to us; the answer to "could we have done more?" is "not really".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
Dear fren--you have been 1 Q Light to me thru out this fucking nitemare shitshow--your strength has given me strength--UR pics=peace 4 me thanQ! I believe the Patriots do hear us and watch US-they Love us--we R an integral part of their team and THEY NEED US more now than ever to support n pray for them--God as my Almighty witness, I can feel they R suffering more than we can possibly imagine--I can't stop crying. The Horrors they R seeing is beyond our comprehension--plz continue to give us UR wisdom & support Martin--we need each other--we must fight together in Love to End This Nightmare--IMHO WWG1WGA/HWG1WGA
08:32 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
25 February, 01:00
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
AaaaaaamenπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
21 February, 05:51
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
πŸ’–πŸ™