Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
Take a magnifying glass and use it to look at the line under your signature on your SS card. You'll be shocked to see that there are little tiny words there. That is a contract! Also, the number on the back of your social security card is on the US Stock exchange. Meaning that any country that America is in debt to can go on the stock market and buy YOU. When you were born and hit with that ss #, you are no longer a human being. You are a corporation. A corporation that can be bought and sold. How can they legally do this? They created a strawman (linked to funds) using your name in all caps on your birth certificate. Ur parents unknowingly signed you over to the government when they signed your birth certificate. You are a ward of the state. Your birth certificate is another contract! 🤔 Modern day slavery via paperwork! You don't have to believe me. Do your own research! Knowledge is power #LearnLife
07:47 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Patriot V.. @Lady_V
20 February, 09:29
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
so i did this all it says is social security administration over and over... its weird though

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
20 February, 09:35
In response Patriot V.. to her Publication
i think the social security is your pin number

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396