Only people mentioned by Patriot1650 in this post can reply
Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
24 February, 05:10
In response Digital Patriot to his Publication
How do we put him on the same plan🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Qqqq @Marywwg1
20 February, 07:16
fake account...suspended now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
19 February, 10:41
Texas being devastated with the unusual winter storm will affect the food supply, cattle, agriculture. Coincidence?

Doyour Research @DoyourResearch2020
19 February, 10:37
This appears to have been a fake twitter account and is already suspended.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
19 February, 10:15
The very first thing that came into my mind was "Soylent green is people". I mean, really, we would taste better if we were vegans.

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
19 February, 10:12
People will be using their rifles before this crap hits the fan! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!l

Dellas Rosendahl @Dellas
19 February, 08:32
I guess I won't be receiving any plant based protein products then. Oh well. God in heaven sees to my needs.

Bekk Johnson @Bekkahkay23
19 February, 08:26
thank God we raise our own beef and pork. it may be time to get some chickens

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
19 February, 10:18
In response Bekk Johnson to her Publication
Nice! I wanted to have a small cattle wranch by now. Things didn't work out. Was going to do the cattle, pigs, chickens, and turkeys. Not to mention an asortment of other free range birds to eat all the snakes and other pests that would prey on the cattle and pigs. If you do the chickens, get a goose to watch over them so the hawks don't get em.

Bekk Johnson @Bekkahkay23
19 February, 08:23
wtf

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
19 February, 08:20
The devils evil hoax continues...

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
19 February, 08:13
How about we give you a plant-based enema??

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
19 February, 08:12
F him and the horse he rode in on.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
19 February, 08:10
WTF

jon ⭐Tripple⭐Beam⭐soldier @staggerlee420
19 February, 07:59
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I always wondered how they would get people to accept CODEX, now it seems a little more clear.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
19 February, 07:57
Double Jeopardy. I won't touch their fake foods. Brands around for 20+ years, who swam hard to the surface of Organic Food, I do trust. Now, Big Food has the answer. The bigger the advertising of the "food" company, the less trustworthy. Kroger Simple Organic - read those labels. Apparently, it doesn't hire consultants on customer preferences. We won't buy ground meat now, alas. Miss it.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
19 February, 07:55
and by plant based...they mean organic.
and by organic...they mean Human.
aka: US

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 February, 07:49
🤮🤢. Praying for #TheReturnOfTRUMP

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
19 February, 07:29
i will eat bark first

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 February, 07:38
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
U and me both

rebel girl @rebel1776
19 February, 07:20
oh oh...people better wake up fast....this is getting scary...

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
19 February, 07:01
😮😮😮

Vee Corrious @VCorrious
19 February, 06:59
What. The. F*CK???

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
19 February, 06:58
🤔🤔☝🏻☝🏻

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
19 February, 06:57
YUM plant-based proteins 🤮 You first Emperor Galacto 😠

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
19 February, 06:52
Apparently this is from a spoof account and did not appear on the real one.

Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
19 February, 08:10
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
I figured it would be. The enemy is blatant but man that would be a slam dunk huh. Wake up even the slowest of normies

anon anon @Qcolorado
19 February, 08:21
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
That would have been my question. Thanks!