Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
19 February, 09:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That makes SO much sense🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
19 February, 09:53
it looks like the punisher/Frank Castle skull

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 February, 09:54
In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication
😇

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
19 February, 09:54
In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication
🎯

Lou Chadwell @Lachad13
19 February, 07:09
looks like a face on the left. creepy. thrn the white like Jesus standing there. then the black. i takr this ad good😊

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
19 February, 07:08
GEEZ NO WONDER I WAS SO AGITATED YESTERDAY

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
19 February, 10:04
In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication
Yep.......I had asked if anyone else was feeling this shift last night.......I felt as though there was a shift in electroagnetic vibrational fields....

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
19 February, 07:36
funny, I was just looking at that. Here is current

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
19 February, 09:55
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
I can hear it all the time. And it has increased in intensity the last 3 mights. Sometimes it canbe so bad it hurts the ears and makes me get a headache.

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
19 February, 09:57
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
pain; god wins

Leah Kowk @Beebbs
19 February, 06:50
what is this? i keep seeing this. can you help educate me on this please? god bless you.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 February, 06:52
In response Leah Kowk to her Publication
https://www.learning-mind....
The vibrations of the earth and everything on it.
Top line is angels, second line is us, 3rd line is Satans deepstate cabal, bottom line is satans demons