Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Guessing the MSM will give Joe a free pass on his pathological lying.
06:39 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 February, 03:18
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
The only vaccines Trump probably sent out are doses of HCQ.... because he was not going to have blood on his hands. He left the mRNA crap for the Democrats to serve. Every single day to the END of them feels longer and longer, eh!! Damn Liberals destroyed our world!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
20 February, 05:54
You can take my vaccine and those of my all family members... You, murderers want to kill people by injecting deadly poison into our bodies for a lie, a so called "virus" with a healing recovery of 99.80%. Who do you think you are kidding??? Maybe yourself and Kamala...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
20 February, 03:18
So, his mother can read into the future? 🐸

Jeanne Lee @jlleee
20 February, 12:57
Another big lie!

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
20 February, 12:47
technical support please report stat
emergency at fake joey mouth,
words coming simlunteneously
from both sides!
fuses oveloaded ,too much crap in the reservoir
bs shooting out uncontrolled from all openings.
repeat ,this is an emergency.

Peek Oil @Peekoil
20 February, 12:46
Joe Biden is everything the left thought Trump was.

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
20 February, 12:42
They will. Not sure to what though. He's not our real President. He just plays one on TV.

Albion Deux @Albion
19 February, 11:00
"As my mother would say ..."? Apparently Biden has a "dialogue file" of everything his mother has ever commented on. Not forgetting that she also must have been a clairvoyant in order to have something to say on the vaccine.

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
19 February, 10:07
Perfect Timing.
Please Share.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 February, 06:54
Well i have to say GOOD, we dont need the damn vaccines.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
19 February, 06:50
We should put this on Twitter or Facebook and see if the fact checkers call him on it.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
19 February, 06:46
He's pathological liar at this point. #NotMyPresident

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
19 February, 06:45
Let him take credit for the vaccination. Its harming people more than helping.

ryan kuehl @showtime
19 February, 06:45
I work there and makes me sick to my stomach he showed up. I had no desire to see a Faux Prez............

Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
19 February, 06:43
Even the real Biden couldnt make this claim .... "Warp Speed Mr Spock"

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
19 February, 06:42
you don't have a predecessor Joey! You are not the president and never will be! In your dreams " big guy." what a joke you are!

MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
19 February, 06:41
Like what was on the Top News this morning,by this snakeoil salesman. He told the world "That America is Back"

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
19 February, 06:41
Well the military was helping with shots until Washington called them for 'protection'